Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Good News To All Airtel User: Get 3gb For #1500 To Use On All Smartphone And P - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good News To All Airtel User: Get 3gb For #1500 To Use On All Smartphone And P (495 Views)

Oil Prices Rise To $60 Per Barrel, Good News For Nigeria / The Hoax : Can I Get Burnt From Charging My Smartphone And Listening To Music ?? / Is The Glo Blackberry Sub For Android (3gb for 1400)still working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News To All Airtel User: Get 3gb For #1500 To Use On All Smartphone And P by mukwise(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2016
Here its a good news to all Airtel smartphone user, I called it good news because in this post, I will be showing you how to get 3gb data for as low as #1500 and 9gb data at the rate of #3500 for 2 month.

This plan work parfect on PC and any type of device such as BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, Windows phone etc. The plan its the best for now, The fun of The subscription is that you get to use it on Any mobile gadget or PC of your choice Without any extra configuration or tweak

How to subscribe

To get 9gb for 2 month at the rate of #3500, dial *438*1#

To get 4.5gb for 2 month at the rate of #2500, dial *437*1#

To get 3gb for 1 month at the rate of #1500, dial *435#

Note: Before you load, dial the code you wish to subscribe for on your mobile device to check if you are eligible or not. If you get a service replay saying you do not have sufficient balance that means you’re eligible but if it says otherwise that means you’re not eligible.

Bonus: To get MTN 750mb for as low as #500 text 130 to 131

DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND TELL US IF IT WORK FOR YOU, THANKS.

Source: http://mukwiseblog.com/good-news-airtel-user-get-3gb-1500-use-smartphone-pc/

(1) (Reply)

Clinton Rape Accuser Punches Back For Trump / Niger Delta: Fresh Attack As The Avengers Vowed To Shock The World / China's Qiaobi Detergent Advertisement Causes Outrageous Provocation. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.