Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 13th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 13th May, 2016 (339 Views)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 13th Anniversary Of His Church OFM(photos) / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 13th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:06am On May 13, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY MAY 13TH, 2016

THEME: HAST THOU SEEN WHAT THE ANCIENTS OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL DO IN THE DARK?

TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 5:17
17 Pray without ceasing.

MEMORY VERSE: "7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. 8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here. 10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about. 11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up. " (Ezekiel 8:7-11)

A sister was sleeping in her house and suddenly saw a big scorpion and her husband helped her to kill it. The question is this: where did the scorpion come from? They live in a house and not a desert, but then scorpion found its way into their bed. This can be a form of spiritual manipulation.

Ezekiel saw the ancients of Israel doing abominable things. Today, many abominable practices are going on in the dark even in some so-called churches. Evil can be going on around you without you knowing. Witchcraft meetings go on every night in covens and in these covens they take far-reaching decisions against people's destinies. You need God to open your eyes so that you will be conscious of secret things not just happening around you, but also happening against you.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any abomination going on around me, scatter, in Jesus' name.

2. Any creeping thing, abominable beasts and idols of my father's house working against my life and destiny, catch fire, in Jesus' name.

3. Any temple or coven of witches and wizards where they are burning incense and black and red candles against me, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven (it's A Fairy Story) / Lyrics - Amazing Grace / Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.