Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? (689 Views)

OGA SEUN ..pls Update Nairaland ..biko... / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2016
I want to know how nairaland got to this level it is today dats y I want the oldest nairalander to brief me.
I know its not lalasticlala cus he join 2012 n nairaland has been in existence since 2005
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by okenwa(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2016
I have been here since 2006, I deserve little respect
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 13, 2016
who owns the forum
some dummy questions though
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by tempem: 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
I've been here since 2012. I've been a guest since 2010. It was a friend who came to our house that made me register.... I dumped the first moniker 'cause I was given a 2016 ban. I placed an illegal advert, so I needed the ban. How time flies. But am finding it hard to go back to my first moniker.. Yet, I learn't my lessons.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
okenwa:
I have been here since 2006, I deserve little respect
baba na tru ooo...u don old for here ooo
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 13, 2016
olihilistic:
who owns the forum
some dummy questions though
mumu didn't u c asides oga seun?
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by bolajiboi(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2016
I registered 2008 buh got to know about nairaland since 2005. We too don old for here
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 13, 2016
I've being a guest since 2005..registered 2007...but the account was banned till 2020....dam....
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by ernesty20(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2016
Been here since 2000
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? by okenwa(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2016
When this
nnamdiokere45:
fo
nnamdiokere45:

When this forum was opened in 2005. Back then, we could only visit cyber cafes(business centres) in ikeja for night browsing and stuffs like that. The time from 11pm till 5am is booked. You get to even sleep off on the plastic chair and some can even wait until his turn. I was just a guess then.
I had to register after some time, abided by the rules,proffered solutions to the site development etc.
I have not been banned or existed in double identity.
I remember a post i made back then that seun should introduced " what watsapp and other chats software " are using. Someone refuted my advice and advised that it would defeat the idea seun has instituted.
Who knows what would have been the financial status of seun by now.
It is well

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

LAMATA (BRT) Vs Nigerian Police / Differentiate These Names, Late Stephen Keshi And Lil Kesh / Get Ready! The World Ends In 15 Days – Conspiracy Theorists Warn [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.