Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Yes, 2face Idibia Is, A MUNDERER! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yes, 2face Idibia Is, A MUNDERER! (747 Views)

2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, 2face Idibia Is, A MUNDERER! by MrLankeeee(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2016
Yes 2face is a killer, infact himself and Sauti Sol.

See my reasons oooohh.

I downloaded 2face "OYA COME MAKE GO" like 2 weeks ago nd I didn't listen to it because I already fell in love in Mama by Kiss Daniel" and "Slow Slow by Muno"

This afternoon i was listening to my instrumentals nd my favourite song since Tuesday "Boosit by the almighty Cobams and Fal then this song came from nowhere, with the boring intro, it was then my small eyes hits the title of the song "OYA COME MAKE WE GO" By 2face nd the legend from Kenya I left it to play, I thought it just another song, but to my surprise this song was a hit.

I played the song twice to get the lyrics, the lyrics killed me. The two verse are transforming. Then the chorus is a bomb. 2face munder the song.

This song is going to be on repeat in my phone till further notice.

Go download it, and if u nor like am. I pity.......
Re: Yes, 2face Idibia Is, A MUNDERER! by CaptainBomb(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2016
slowpoke
Re: Yes, 2face Idibia Is, A MUNDERER! by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
slowpoke
Seriously?... Was tat necessary? undecided
Re: Yes, 2face Idibia Is, A MUNDERER! by CaptainBomb(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
Seriously?... Was tat necessary? undecided
change the title.

(1) (Reply)

New Video : Kida Kudz Ft. Reekado Banks – Dab It / Gbedemuke With Olayemi Oniroyin / #10BiggestSongs2016 Now TrendIng On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.