Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k (1619 Views)

Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo / Man Walks From Vancouver Canada To Brazilian Jungle In 5 Years - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by Nelbless(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2016
Hello people

please I wish to enquire from the house, which airline can fly me directly from Lagos to Vancouver Canada for under #300,000.

again how can I book a flight, (I've never done this before as I lean on travel agents to book my trips to China and Dubai previous, but learnt recently that I over pay....maybe due to agent fee etc)

so how do I go about booking a flight myself.

thanks
Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by delishpot: 4:39pm On May 13, 2016
Nelbless:
Hello people

please I wish to enquire from the house, which airline can fly me directly from Lagos to Vancouver Canada for under #300,000.

again how can I book a flight, (I've never done this before as I lean on travel agents to book my trips to China and Dubai previous, but learnt recently that I over pay....maybe due to agent fee etc)

so how do I go about booking a flight myself.

thanks

Pick an air liner, go to their office and buy a ticket. You can look online to see where the carrier of your choice has Ticketing office and go there to buy your ticket.
Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by DisGuy: 4:53pm On May 13, 2016
there are no direct flights to Canada from Nigeria; you have to connect in Europe or America

to book a flight you will have to Google flights operating from Nigeria then see their corresponding destinations

go to their website enter your country and destination plus dates

try skyscanner.net with the details then go to the airline website to compare prices

have your debit/credit card ready

1 Like

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by PapaZeus(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2016
Still waiting 4 dose bad belle haters to start bashing
Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by Nelbless(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2016
DisGuy:
there are no direct flights to Canada from Nigeria; you have to connect in Europe or America

to book a flight you will have to Google flights operating from Nigeria then see their corresponding destinations

try skyscanner.net with the details then go to the airline website to compare prices

thanks man....
Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by janice321: 7:49pm On May 13, 2016
Sosoliso will take 150k

2 Likes

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by fadjnr(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
Edo airlines

1 Like

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by sobastical: 9:07pm On May 13, 2016
The two guys above me are just kiddos, taking a serious matter for child's play

2 Likes

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by janice321: 9:59pm On May 13, 2016
sobastical:
The two guys above me are just kiddos, taking a serious matter for child's play
Anyway your question is so so funny. ,I wouldn't say if you are fortunate to get an excursion ticket but aside that 300k will be relatively low to air lift you yo Vancouver. But try www.wakanow.com
I use to get my ticket through the site

1 Like

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by sobastical: 10:42pm On May 13, 2016
janice321:

Anyway your question is so so funny. ,I wouldn't say if you are fortunate to get an excursion ticket but aside that 300k will be relatively low to air lift you yo Vancouver. But try www.wakanow.com
I use to get my ticket through the site

Madam, I wasn't the one that asked the question that brings this thread into existence ma. God bless you smiley
Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by Originalsly: 12:45am On May 14, 2016
Hmmm..... fly as a passenger?.... or in box as cargo?

2 Likes

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by Nelbless(m): 3:03am On May 14, 2016
Nigerians Everyone is a comedian, everyone has what to say.....even when wisdom demands the mouth to remain shut and fast fingers off keypads....

making a mince off a serious question....

thanks everyone that did respond positively to the above enquiry.....for the clowns.....well Disney land needs your talent.

stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by RedCapChief(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2016
DisGuy:

DisGuy, I've heard of the possibility of finding cheaper flights on Skyscanner and Google Flights.
Sometimes, the same date will have different fares on different airlines. Why?
Do you advise booking with a travel agent or DIY on the airline's website? Most travel agents never seem to have good prices.

Thank you

Re: Which Airline Can Fly Me To Vancouver Canada For Under #300k by DisGuy: 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
RedCapChief:

DisGuy, I've heard of the possibility of finding cheaper flights on Skyscanner and Google Flights.
Sometimes, the same date will have different fares on different airlines. Why?
Do you advise booking with a travel agent or DIY on the airline's website? Most travel agents never seem to have good prices.

Thank you

I think Skyscanner scans through numerous agents and also the airlines themselves. pretty much same with Google.

All airlines are competing and some have advantage over others either with particular airports or routes for eg im checking for Houston Austrian. united are showing 567 and BA American are showing almost double that

What I usually do is check Google flights and Skyscanner to have an idea of the price range then book directly from the airline, you can also book via trusted travel sites like lastminute.com Expedia, opodo etc as some of them run promos occasionally especially if you're booking with hotels and car rental

I have never booked flights with a travel agent - probably because my destinations are straight forward and I am certain of the dates i want to travel.

(1) (Reply)

Does The President Need Visa To Travel To Any Country? / Unusual And Weird Countries You Find Nigerians / Kindly Assist With Conferences Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.