Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) (1295 Views)

Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 13, 2016
Popular Nigerian act, Skales was involved in a messy war of
words with a fan on instagram with the handle “@brymoor”.

The fan asked a question about Skales been an MTN ambassador
or not and this didn’t obviously go down well with the singer.
After the war of words, Skales threatened the user, claiming he’s
got him and he will come for him.
See screenshots below:-

source: http://www.krystalconnect.com/2016/05/skales-threatens-fan-after-war-of-words.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 13, 2016
Seriously, Nigerians On Social Media Need To Take Chill Pills grin

See more Hate Comments @@@

http://www.krystalconnect.com/2016/05/skales-threatens-fan-after-war-of-words.html?m=1
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by gisthit: 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
so?
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2016
skales again
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by vicstar(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2016
skales! Skales!! Skales!!! How many times did I call you grin
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Whizzcute(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2016
Jobless, useless and hopeless people on social media attacking people that can buy their whole family.
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Hadez(f): 5:49pm On May 13, 2016
I can't see the threat here. am I blind? Do I need glasses?
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 7:35pm On May 13, 2016
childish blokes.
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by uyisteven(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2016
***** Wud be d 9th person 2 comment b4 it hits FP... . . Dats all I have to say...
#DntGivAF**k#
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 13, 2016
Sometime I am surprise and baffled how people sacrify there time to type on celebrity pages. I can't and will never do that. The most annoying one is seeing some people arguing and killing there selves over celebrities on there page.

If na people like me dey this world, celebrity non go popular lolz.

1 Like

Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Amberon: 5:04am On May 14, 2016
Your comment is dumb.

The richest people in USA and the world barely appear on TV nor make noise. Success isn't measured by how many times you appear on TV.

Maybe Scales and some of our celebrities can buy your family but definitely not mine and the families of people I know.
Whizzcute:
Jobless, useless and hopeless people on social media attacking people that can buy their whole family.

1 Like

Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:12am On May 14, 2016
Na simple question wey need simple answer d fan be ask nau

Snake I mean Skales is jst so immature undecided
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Hybrid01: 6:23am On May 14, 2016
Amberon:
Your comment is dumb.

The richest people in USA and the world barely appear on TV nor make noise. Success isn't measured by how many times you appear on TV.

Maybe Scales and some of our celebrities can buy your family but definitely not mine and the families of people I know.
Exactly! I hissed when I read that comment. Some people have so devalued themselves. Just because he is a celebrity means he can buy a family
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by Whizzcute(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2016
Amberon:
Your comment is dumb.

I'd have replied if you never insulted me.
I dont have time for insult xchange bro..
Re: Skales Threatens A Fan After War Of Words On Instagram (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 10:03am On May 14, 2016
Skillbobralph:
Sometime I am surprise and baffled how people sacrify there time to type on celebrity pages. I can't and will never do that. The most annoying one is seeing some people arguing and killing there selves over celebrities on there page.

If na people like me dey this world, celebrity non go popular lolz.

Not only u bro i get baffled too

(1) (Reply)

(celeb Shock) Jennifer Lawrence Nude [photo ] / I Am 100% Christian -liz Da Silva / Old Photo Of King Sunny Ade On stage In The Early 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.