Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Develop Your Building Drawing Bungalow 40k, Duplex 60k Very Cheap - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Develop Your Building Drawing Bungalow 40k, Duplex 60k Very Cheap (1524 Views)

Develop Your Leadership Skills At A Token / Can Someone Earning 40k Salary Survive In Abuja? / Looking For The Best Architectural Design For Your Building Plans? Meet FWCI... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop Your Building Drawing Bungalow 40k, Duplex 60k Very Cheap by manijoli(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2016
i provide online services
using AUTOCAD,REVIT,ARCHICAD to develop building at the cheapest and quick delivery rate providing 9-11 pages of the drawing then you can find a registered engineer with coren certification to endorse on it. i as provide the structural calculation then detailing it, also in construction provide working drawings, cost and material quantity if necessary.

how this work, we can have verbal communication through skype, facebook messenger whatsapp and use of mail to send pictures and transmittal file if requested by the client or engineer, my document are converted to A4 PDF file to print which u cant photocopy to A3 for council or LGA registration. it doesn't matter the location once the communication is establish the service is provided first before payment once it satisfy the necessary requirement of the client.

whatsapp : 08063529657
email : newjjoe@yahoo.com, newmanjonathan23@gmail.com
office mail : j.newman@megastarnig.com

you can get me on LinkedIn with my contact or name to check out my profile.

this is room to freelance with your profession, if you are an engineer you can render very well, model products and simulation with any software of any kind you can drop your contact for flow of communication in relating with available jobs. thanks in anticipation

1 Share

Re: Develop Your Building Drawing Bungalow 40k, Duplex 60k Very Cheap by manijoli(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2016
using AUTOCAD,REVIT,ARCHICAD to develop building at the cheapest and quick delivery rate providing 9-11 pages of the drawing then you can find a registered engineer with coren certification to endorse on it. i as provide the structural calculation then detailing it, also in construction provide working drawings, cost and material quantity if necessary.

how this work, we can have verbal communication through skype, facebook messenger whatsapp and use of mail to send pictures and transmittal file if requested by the client or engineer, my document are converted to A4 PDF file to print which u cant photocopy to A3 for council or LGA registration. it doesn't matter the location once the communication is establish the service is provided first before payment once it satisfy the necessary requirement of the client.

this is room to freelance with your profession, if you are an engineer you can render very well, model products and simulation with any software of any kind you can drop your contact for flow of communication in relating with available jobs. thanks in anticipation
manijoli:

Re: Develop Your Building Drawing Bungalow 40k, Duplex 60k Very Cheap by bkay45(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
I will give you 2k

(1) (Reply)

Revit 3D Architecture, Orion Structural Design & Revit Mep!!! Start 11th Of July / 40% Discount In All Our Course's This Ember Months. 100% Practical Based Class / Exxonmobil Apprentiship Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.