Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja (45144 Views)

Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos] / Floyd Mayweather Holds Premium Lunch With Ceos In Sandralia Hotel / Nollywood Stars At Femi Adebayo's Wedding To Second Wife [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by goodlifehyd1: 8:36pm On May 13, 2016
Why does my mind keep telling me the dude on ARMANI is on nairaland and he is actually the OP
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by tgmservice: 8:40pm On May 13, 2016
Luv hw they luk responsible these are d hard-working folks that deserve money not all these our artistes making noise and showcasing and bragging abt wealth
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by repogirl(f): 8:43pm On May 13, 2016
ozy4christ:
See hw dey all dresses responsible
cheiiiiiiii!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
I
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
Chai. This ponmo won't spoil my teeth!
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by bebe2(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2016
Why has patience ozorkwo decide to be dressing like she is waiting for death to come and take her?
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by YoowPeeRochas(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
For those of us who may not know the reason behind Mama G's no-makeup outfit, she's been busy holding programmes down here in the East (Owerri mainly),with church, that she had an ENCOUNTER with Jesus Christ and that she was convicted of everything that has to do with her persona(Mama G). Hence, her decision to do away with everything that is *ARTIFICIAL* with her. I'm sorry u may not be getting the usual Mama G any longer. The Lord has taken over her lately!!!! Does anyone else know about this info?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by dukeo(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2016
Ginaz:
Nollywood twins looking good, I like em twins much.

What are their names please?
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Paulpenny(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2016
looks wack Though
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by systemz(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2016
ozy4christ:
All na grammar.
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Dainikel(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2016
Patience kinda look different, something must be up with her & beautiful faces by the way!
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Ebukaokeke5: 9:39pm On May 13, 2016
These Nollywood twins beautiful,no be small oh!
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by meshackyoung(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
MAma G is so cute and HOOOt grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Kaira333: 9:53pm On May 13, 2016
Mama don turn to deeper life born again. No earings no make up

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by tottinova: 10:34pm On May 13, 2016
ozy4christ:

Yes they dresses very well ozy baby grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Originalsly: 10:35pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmm...very nice...but who is the one in off white with the bird nest head piece and dark shades with legs to match?
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Ifynoble100(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2016
Have lodge here for 2 weeks no lele. but nice colour there.
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by Jacko1(m): 12:38am On May 14, 2016
Muma gee
Old things have passed away
Living for Jesus now
Am so happy for her
Uv paid ur dues mummy
Live for Christ
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 2:01am On May 14, 2016
Fresh...Nollywood pride of d nation
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by mikron(m): 2:08am On May 14, 2016
they all look healthy and good. nollywood going places. proudly naija
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by nwanky(m): 4:06am On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
Nollywood twins looking good, I like em twins much.
Yeah,they look good like you too.
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by sam2020(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2016
White dress event, except mama G,
Odi-egwu.
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by sam2020(m): 6:03am On May 14, 2016
What are they doing about this man?
Down with lever problem

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by tosinjay(m): 6:18am On May 14, 2016
So Nigerians can admire natural beauty, ok that's nice because just as someone said y'all might not be seeing the former mama G again. Now ladies gonna get a tip of what's up for real about the whole artificals. I learnt she's repented and now am seeing these photos of her in celebrity gathering, that shows what I learnt was true. To maintain stance with God holiness is a must inwardly and then it will reflect outwardly as you no more think like to world or get inspired by former things.
DaVinChiSam:
Really cute. Mama G looks gorgeous.

YoowPeeRochas:
For those of us who may not know the reason behind Mama G's no-makeup outfit, she's been busy holding programmes down here in the East (Owerri mainly),with church, that she had an ENCOUNTER with Jesus Christ and that she was convicted of everything that has to do with her persona(Mama G). Hence, her decision to do away with everything that is *ARTIFICIAL* with her. I'm sorry u may not be getting the usual Mama G any longer. The Lord has taken over her lately!!!! Does anyone else know about this info?

No you're not the only one brother, I learnt about it too. And I thought it would have gone trending here already or become widely publicized already though.

Here's a pic of hers

Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by jboycrb(m): 6:23am On May 14, 2016
Who dem epp? Advanced asewos
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by ozy4christ(f): 8:38am On May 14, 2016
systemz:
All na grammar.
hahahahaha,i dey tell you
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by hresso: 10:46am On May 14, 2016
Looks scanty
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by tommyraycool: 4:38pm On May 14, 2016
I Was there smiley
Re: Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja by obontami: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2016
the party looks hella wack angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Weds Abounce Olakunle Fawole Today / Wizkid Hugs Tiwa Savage At Afrorepublik Concert (Video) / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.