Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt (12565 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Welcome to this new week of divine favour from above
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
“Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up” happy weekend my good people
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
“Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
“I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by omanzo02: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Cool, well done!
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2017
omanzo02:
Cool, well done!
thanks sir
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
" The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger--but recognize the opportunity.”

― John F. Kennedy
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
" Most great accomplishments do not look promising in the beginning. If you give up on a big dream too early, you have probably stepped on gold and mistook it for a rock.”
― Israelmore Ayivor, Leaders' Ladder
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2017
Simple roofing at a location along oron road, uyo

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

― George Eliot
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
#TGIF
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
“When you have come to the edge Of all light that you know And are about to drop off into the darkness Of the unknown, Faith is knowing One of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly”

Patrick Overton quotes
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”

Napoleon Hill quotes
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2017
You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.

–Unknown
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by monchazfarms: 4:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Hello,can you give quotation based on the roof plan?I want to use step tiles shingles or bond design and I'll love to buy the materials now before the price begins to sky rocket.Thanks.
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2017
monchazfarms:
Hello,can you give quotation based on the roof plan?I want to use step tiles shingles or bond design and I'll love to buy the materials now before the price begins to sky rocket.Thanks.
no problem sir, l guess we have spoken already and quote will be sent to your contact number
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
“Those who look behind will never see beyond.”

― Sherry K. White, Walking in the Father's Riches: The Prosperity of Sonship
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
“The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.”

― Abigail Van Buren
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2017
“Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.”

― Paulo Coelho, The Devil and Miss Prym
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Season Greetings!!!
May everyday of your life be shaped by a renewed encounter with Christ, the word of the Father made flesh.
May Whatever is Beautiful, Whatever is Meaningful, Whatever brings you Happiness, May it be Yours this Christmas Season, and do have a Gratifying New Year.
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Father Lord, I know it is not by my power, not by my might, I thank you for making me see today which happens to be the last day of the year.

Many that we started the year together and today they are no more, Lord I thank you for keeping me alive until this hour

Your grace that has kept me to this present moment, do not let me come short of it

The guardian angels you assigned to me, Thank you that you never allowed them to leave me throughout the year.

Though in the year, challenges came but you gave me the strength to overcome them and make it a testimony for me at the end.

For your grace, mercy and blessings over me and every member of my family, I give you all the glory

Providing for my needs, opening doors that seem closed to me and miraculously making ways where I don’t expect, I say hallelujah to you God
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2018
“Believe in Your Heart

Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
“The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.”happy Sunday evening
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princealuminium: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2018
“The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in a person's determination.”

Tommy Lasorda quotes (American Baseball Player and Coach, b.1927)
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2018
“I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

Winston Churchill quotes
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”

Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Luke 1: 26.

"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth"

The sixth month conote the month of visitation.
As God remembered Mary in the sixth month and angel Gabriel visited her with the greatest news. So shall angel Gabriel visit you with your long awaited deliverance, blessings, miracle and breakthrough in Jesus Holy name.

Happy New Month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laminate Flooring (see Pics) / Amazing Concrete Without Gravel!! New Canadian Technology / Detail Finishing Of Built Home In Abuja With Pictures Including Our Showroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.