Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt (12561 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.”

Flora Whittemore quotes
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Happy new month
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Call us today for a fair roofing deal,our team of expert are ready to handle any type of roofing work,08037156958 is my direct link
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
He has been a faithful God,he has kept his promises concerning my life and has favoured me above every other human.Today he has added one more year to my life,happy birthday to my humble self.Thank you Jesus
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.Call us today for your roofing work
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Call now
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2018
“Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.”

― Brian Tracy
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies:
know more today about the world than I knew yesterday,

lessen the suffering of others.
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by joycluv: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oga,plz what wood sizes would you recommend for roofing a 3 Bedroom bungalow. NOTE: No parapet. Thanks.
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
joycluv:
Oga,plz what wood sizes would you recommend for roofing a 3 Bedroom bungalow. NOTE: No parapet. Thanks.
2x4x18,2x3x12 and 2x2x12 for ceiling noggin
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by joycluv: 1:19am On Jan 19, 2019
princejones:
2x4x18,2x3x12 and 2x2x12 for ceiling noggin
. Sir, plz if 2x2 is for ceiling noggin,what are 2x3 and 2x4 for? Plz help me understand better. Thanks
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
joycluv:
. Sir, plz if 2x2 is for ceiling noggin,what are 2x3 and 2x4 for? Plz help me understand better. Thanks
Get your engr or carpenter he will explain to you better or you can call me on the phone.2x3 is for polines while 2x4 are for rafters,wall plate,and strut
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by joycluv: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
princejones:
Get your engr or carpenter he will explain to you better or you can call me on the phone.2x3 is for polines while 2x4 are for rafters,wall plate,and strut
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Call us now
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”lets do it now on 08037156958
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2019
“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”

Mitch Albom quotes
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”

Walter Winchell quotes
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2019
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Call us for your roofing project or reach us here https:///2348037156958
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2019
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
J.K. Rowling
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:28am On Oct 26, 2019
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dear Esteem Customers. Very warm appreciation of doing business with you in the year 2019. We extend our very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. PRINCE ROOFING SYSTEN,ABA AND UYO DIVISION.(EXPERT ROOFERS)
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
To be successful, you have to be able to relate to people; they have to be satisfied with your personality to be able to do buisness with you and to build a relationship with mutual trust.
Geroge Ross
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
The moment you stop trying to become a better person, is the moment you start to become worse than what you already are.”

― Carroll Bryant
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Since the Time of Adam and Eve , there 3 things the devil has Consistently used to Pull down Humans..

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink
3. How to Gratify the Flesh.

Every Human that fell from Top to bottom in the History of Humanity were Casualties of at least one of these..

If you will Refuse to be a Casualty of any of these, No one will see your back..

Immorality is a tool to Dilute the Greatness of People. There is nothing there.
It ends in Emptiness, Regrets and internal Hurts..

Beware of the Craftiness of the devil..
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Is a good God
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rising Cost Of Cement: We Can’t Own Houses Again - Nigerians Cry Out / Fire Guts One-storey Building In Lagos State (video) / Laminate Flooring (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.