Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? (1160 Views)

How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 2:51am On May 14, 2016
My Adsense got suspended yesterday with $1000 dollars on it. Just wanna know if I Will get my Adsense and 1k after the suspension.

Suspended for invalid activity. I didn't click it cry
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by study4free(m): 3:01am On May 14, 2016
It's gone bro. Dats one of the disadvantages of adsense
Better days ahead
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 3:10am On May 14, 2016
Chill. It's not banned. Just suspended for 30 days.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by study4free(m): 3:17am On May 14, 2016
boi21:
Chill. It's not banned. Just suspended for 30 days.

Lols
Ntn like suspension for 30 days in adsense bro
2 things are involved
It's either all ur money is gone and ur adsense acct
Or
Ur acct stays active but all cash gone
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by Codedboy95(m): 4:08am On May 14, 2016
study4free:

Lols
Ntn like suspension for 30 days in adsense bro
2 things are involved
It's either all ur money is gone and ur adsense acct
Or
Ur acct stays active but all cash gone
hello there's 30 days suspension...i know someone that got it.. and after 30 days his adsense account came back to life. @op you should check your dashboard.. more details about the suspension should be there

1 Like

Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by yomalex(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2016
Adsense is not where you leave so much money anything can happen.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2016
yomalex:

Ive lerned my lesson bro.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2016
yomalex:

Ive lerned my lesson bro. cry
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2016
Codedboy95:
hello there's 30 days suspension...i know someone that got it.. and after 30 days his adsense account came back to life. @op you should check your dashboard.. more details about the suspension should be there

Wao. The message i got is just that ive been suspend for 30 days for invaled activity.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by WEMS(f): 9:48am On May 14, 2016
boi21:

Wao. The message i got is just that ive been suspend for 30 days for invaled activity.

After 30days if you don't do anyth stupid...they will re activate your account bro... but for the 1k usd..jus wave bye bye to it...aluta continua..u will start all over again...next tym as u said...learn better lessons.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2016
Fk Google
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2016
WEMS:

After 30days if you don't do anyth stupid...they will re activate your account bro... but for the 1k usd..jus wave bye bye to it...aluta continua..u will start all over again...next tym as u said...learn better lessons.

buh every body i have asked expect you said i will get the 1k back.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by WEMS(f): 10:52pm On May 14, 2016
boi21:

buh every body i have asked expect you said i will get the 1k back.
Bro if you read their message to you wella...they will use all you had acquired to credit their advertisers...google needs to be sanctioned on this ...its a hard truth but they will mk the money remain in your account but will never give you access to it...jus from experience so that you don't take so hard on yourself...jus info nth else attached..cos I knw exactly hw u feel
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by dunmorris(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2016
You Clicked the ads and You where caught that's what happened.. don't lie u didn't do anything..,.. grin angry grin
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by VocalWalls: 5:31pm On May 15, 2016
dunmorris:
You Clicked the ads and You where caught that's what happened.. don't lie u didn't do anything..,.. grin angry grin

This is why they don't trust Nigerians.

Adsense CTR will be hitting 80%... Chai grin

They will be using their friends phones to clickbomb.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by VocalWalls: 5:31pm On May 15, 2016
Sorry op. Just start praying.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2016
From $1k it has reduced to $800. I think they've removed what they want.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by VocalWalls: 8:35pm On May 15, 2016
boi21:
From $1k it has reduced to $800. I think they've removed what they want.

That means you have hope. You better cash out at your next chance.

I wonder why many of you leave cash there, even if you don't need it, cash it and have it cool in your dorm account.
Re: Help! My Adsense Got Suspended With $1k. Will I Get It Back? by boi21(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2016
Yes sis. It's won't happen again cry

(1) (Reply)

Usa/canada/au/ & More Rdp For Sale + Fresh Cpanel,mailer,shell,webmail,smtp / Help Needed On Adsense / Full Pro Version Of A Cartoon Software For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.