Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

A Must Read!! How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Must Read!! How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl (433 Views)

Civil Rights Groups To Monitor Ekiti, Osun Primary Elections / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / Ecowas Humiliates Nigeria By Admitting Morocco As A Member Of Ecowas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read!! How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl by soaksman: 9:22am On May 14, 2016
I read with admiration what some civil right groups did at the National Assembly the other time..blocking it off and defying every attempt by the security agencies to disperse them. The time is now for every Nigerian to troop out and follow suit to demonstrate against the excesses of people we voted into government to represent us. Enough is enough!!!
Please I am based in Portharcourt and will appreciate...if anybody can tell me how to be a member of such group. I need their contact and how to locate them.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rally in Bauchi state for subsidy removal benefits / If To Be Delivered Which One Should Come First Good News Or Bad News? / FLASHBACK: The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.