Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is Jumia Or Konga Selling The Latest Version Of PS4 Console. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is Jumia Or Konga Selling The Latest Version Of PS4 Console. (1064 Views)

Don't Buy These Graphics Cards On Jumia! Or anywhere / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jumia Or Konga Selling The Latest Version Of PS4 Console. by Samtoby(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2016
Am looking for someone that bought PS4 console from Konga or jumia between November last year to date.

I am thinking of getting a PS4 Console from either of the store but I need the latest version which is CUH 1200 series while old version is CUH 1100 series. The latest version is much better and reliable with more improvement.

Please if you know you buy the console within the above months, kindly let me know if it's newest version or oldest one. You can identify by checking the PS4 pack under where they wrote "500GB". if you can't find it, you can send a snap shot (top view) of the console, I can identify it.

Though I am still going to ask this question from the customer service of the stores but we both know they can tell me they sell newest version just to make sale out of me.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Play Nba 2k15 Or 16 For Android?? / Pokemon Go Inspires New Baby Names Trend / Should You Buy Nioh ?:as A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.