Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

New Year Brain Training Exercises Monday004 Series - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New Year Brain Training Exercises Monday004 Series (1061 Views)

New Year Brain Training Puzzles Saturday003 Series / New Year Brain Training Puzzles Thursday003 Series / New Year Brain Training Monday003 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Brain Training Exercises Monday004 Series by bamasite2: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
AS USUAL, I PRESENT TO YOU MONDAY004 SERIES OF OUR FREE BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE. TODAY IS MONDAY004 SERIES AND OUR PUZZLE ONLINE IS SO EXCITING. ARE YOU READY? LET US HIT THE MENTAL GYM:

QUESTION
Dan says to Lisa: "Did you know that the difference between you and Peter is the exact number of years it was since Rani was my age?"

Lisa says to Dan: "Yes, I knew that. But do you know that if you add all our ages together you get a cube number?

Rani says: "Here we go again! As usual the twins are trying to outsmart each other."

Peter says: "In two years Dan will be as old and clever as me."

How old are the four teenagers?

*MONDAY004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE IS SO EXCITING!*

*YOU WILL LOVE IT. DO IT NOW.*

*first correct answer well explained as comment on the blog gets free recharge card of your choosing! What are you waiting for?*

MONDAY004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE HERE
Share with all your contacts and they will thank you for it......
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Year Brain Training Exercises Monday004 Series by bamasite2: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
THURSDAY 004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE

1. QUESTION:

*Shape*

*Disturb*   

*Shake*   

*Upshot*   

*Alter*

Which word is the odd one out?
http://puzzlesplanet..com.ng/2017/01/NEW-YEAR-BRAIN-TRAINING-EXERCISES-THURSDAY004-SERIES.html

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Y700 Vs Dell Inspiron I7559 / The Next Batman Game: What To Expect / Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.