Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates (3288 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates List – Npower Shortlisted Candida / FG N-power Massive Graduate Recruitment 2016 – Apply Npower.gov.ng / Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates by chapatti: 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates - Finally, the Nigerian Police Shortlists Candidates for 2016 Recruitment which has gotten all applicants up to their toes have finally been said will be released soon and made public according to the police public relation Office. So for those who must have been wondering when it will come, should read through and check for what is next.

polBut as at now, the said list have not been made public. So nobody should in anyway deceive you on this

You Can Still Apply For The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016

We are doing this to alleviate the pending fears which many people have been creating in the minds of thousands of Nigeria Police Recruitment applicants that the Nigerian Police Shortlists Candidates for 2016 Recruitment has been released and made public. It should be noted that many fraudulent persons have been lying to people that the shortlisted candidates for 2016 Nigerian police recruitment have been published. This they do so that they could extract money from people.

Many folks have been tweeting me on my tweeter page @ "chapatti_ since the day the online application ended,that the names of the Nigerian Police Shortlists Candidates for 2016 Recruitment has been released. So i have to make this public about it.
To Know How To Check, Click >>> Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates

(1) (Reply)

Are Bankers Stingy? / Can I One Combine Mba With Acca / Wema Bank Pay Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.