Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Can I One Combine Mba With Acca - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I One Combine Mba With Acca (3289 Views)

How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? / Help With Acca Registration, And Centers In Nigeria / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I One Combine Mba With Acca by teetee2(f): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2008
I'm a student of ACCA, last year I sat for UNILAG MBA but was not given admission because of that interest a friend of mine just obtained another MBA form in my name from LAUTECH. Please i need ur advice, also who do you think about LAUTECH especially their MBA programme, thanks
Re: Can I One Combine Mba With Acca by candylips(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2008
YES you CAN
Re: Can I One Combine Mba With Acca by kokorunna(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2008
Of course you can but thats alot of studying to do.
Re: Can I One Combine Mba With Acca by tokunbobo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2008
LAUTECH MBA is not bad. However, remember that LAUTECH is a state university while UNILAG is a federal one.
Re: Can I One Combine Mba With Acca by contactuzo(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2009
1. if u really want to do an MBA dats worth its name, do d unilag MBA
look at it dis way, supposing 3 of us were competing for a job,
we had the same scores at the final interview stage, u had a lautech mba,i had a unilag MBA,then d last dude had an mba from say Uni of Edinburgh
which 2 people will be likely to snatch the job ur answer is as good as mine,

by d way why were'nt u given admission?
apply again and prepare well for the test, u should pass, and should be given admission

2. Combing MBA with ur ACCA will be difficult,
it will place a great demand on your resorces,time more especially,
if u start working soon,then my bro, ure f, ckd! cos den u'll be so choked for time,
im writing ACCA and working and im a living wrecked testimony dat it aint easy!
at a point in time i registered for 3 papers and ended up writing only 1 cos i wsnt prepared for d other 2, i had to forfeit the exam fees for the 2 i didnt write,

3. ACCA ofers an MBA in collaboration with Oxford brookes ,a top 20 school in the UK
after uve finished ur ACCA qualification u can do ur remaining courses to get the Oxford Brookes MBA
here's d link http://www.accaglobal.com/members/qualifications/mba/
d only draw back? it costs 7,900 brit pounds!!!!

if i were in ur shoes and was sure i ould accomodate the 2 programs den i'll rather do d unilag mba,
hope i didnt end up confusing u more

regards
Re: Can I One Combine Mba With Acca by cooldudeng(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2009
The Good thing is, the 7900 pounds can be paid in 4 installment within a period of 14 months. If you asked me, it's not bad at all
Re: Can I One Combine Mba With Acca by DonPedro21(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2009
cooldudeng:

The Good thing is, the 7900 pounds can be paid in 4 installment within a period of 14 months. If you asked me, it's not bad at all

please do I really need to go to go to england to real the ACCA MBA and what is the duration.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should Recruitment Agencies Charge For Job Search? / Wema Bank Pay Package. / Quantum Packaging Nigeria Limited: Mistreatment Of Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.