Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... (4816 Views)

Captain America "Civil War" Parts Shot In Lagos / Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix / Reactions To The Portrayal Of Lagos In Captain America: Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 4:00pm On May 14, 2016
Men this movie na bomb....I don take front sit @ d galeria already let's see how it ends. Am seeing lagos here o!!! Abi dis no be ojuelegba be dis? Just curious
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by tripplephi: 4:02pm On May 14, 2016
It's lagos o.... In Atlanta Georgia
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
tripplephi:
It's lagos o.... In Atlanta Georgia
eeeeeehe!!!! Lagos dey for atlanta!!! Nna na wao!!!.........abeg no confuse me join o!!!
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 4:35pm On May 14, 2016
Jesus see movie , see stunt!!! Make sence like madt
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Exmarte: 6:43pm On May 14, 2016
dwag:
eeeeeehe!!!! Lagos dey for atlanta!!! Nna na wao!!!.........abeg no confuse me join o!!!
they made that part of Atlanta look like Lagos...for the movie
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by tripplephi: 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
dwag:

Guy reason the matter na.... If that really happened in lagos is that how people will still be standing around?? Go and browse their site and you will see that they only modeled lagos... Did you even notice that they couldn't model any of our languages? Also look at the black panther cos they seem to suggest that he is from Nigeria.... And yet the language he spoke with his father was not nigerian. It's all animated and we'll structured.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by parrotibaba(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2016
tripplephi:

Guy reason the matter na.... If that really happened in lagos is that how people will still be standing around?? Go and browse their site and you will see that they only modeled lagos... Did you even notice that they couldn't model any of our languages? Also look at the black panther cos they seem to suggest that he is from Nigeria.... And yet the language he spoke with his father was not nigerian. It's all animated and we'll structured.
black panther is not from Nigeria. He's from wakanda which was clearly seen on the map shown on TV. Wakanda is between Kenya and one other country. 11 Wakandans were among the Nigerians killed in that attack.

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by ipledge5: 11:15pm On May 14, 2016
Exmarte:
they made that part of Atlanta look like Lagos...for the movie
why not use lagos gan gan grin...I will watch dz movie on.Monday
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
tripplephi:

I get the drift bro!!! Movie is always make believe. That's holiwood for you.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
ipledge5:
why not use lagos gan gan grin...I will watch dz movie on.Monday
try abeg u go like am
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
black panther is not from Nigeria. He's from wakanda which was clearly seen on the map shown on TV. Wakanda is between Kenya and one other country. 11 Wakandans were among the Nigerians killed in that attack.
yes I noticed the language too!!!
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 1:34am On May 16, 2016
black panther. vs captain. America .my winner. black. panther
chose. urs
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Gebbson007:
black panther. vs captain. America .my winner. black. panther
chose. urs
I go with you bro!!! That panther dude na die
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Bratking(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Gebbson007:
black panther. vs captain. America
.my winner. black. panther

chose. urs

Captain america wins. he's more technically adept than black panther, used to fighting adversaries in power suits, has an high endurance rate one of the highest in marvel universe, doesn't know how to give up, and of course he has his shield. Black panther is only claws, athleticism and decent fighting skills nothing more..
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

Captain america wins. he's more technically adept than black panther, used to fighting adversaries in power suits, has an high endurance rate one of the highest in marvel universe, doesn't know how to give up, and of course he has his shield. Black panther is only claws, athleticism and decent fighting skills nothing more..
..OK let's say I agree a Lil....let's go out syd marvel.. M sure any 1 in DC ll finish captain.... Ur say¿
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Bratking(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gebbson007:
..OK let's say I agree a Lil....let's go out syd marvel.. M sure any 1 in DC ll finish captain.... Ur say¿

anyone you say? you got jokes bruv. DC and Marvel are not equal. Marvel over DC anyday.

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

anyone you say? you got jokes bruv. DC and Marvel are not equal. Marvel over DC anyday.
.I wunt aregue go on YouTube watch death battle of super man vs gachu ...I CNT remember d guys name.... Buy do u srvh den mention me..
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gebbson007:
.I wunt aregue go on YouTube watch death battle of super man vs gachu ...I CNT remember d guys name.... Buy do u srvh den mention me..
hmm!!! Una don enter anoda world o!!!
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2016
dwag:
hmm!!! Una don enter anoda world o!!!

Lol I just go on YouTube wen hre is dry...Ghana dry.....
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Gebbson007:

Lol I just go on YouTube wen hre is dry...Ghana dry.....
ok nice one!!! .......for me, am a fan of walt disney.......and the marvel world.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by OlgaLeez: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2016
This film has very much liked me, it cheerful and interesting, looked it here http://putlockers.video/
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
dwag:
ok nice one!!! .......for me, am a fan of walt disney.......and the marvel world.
Dope ,m a fan f DC comic a huge fan f superman n I lyk black panther in d marvel .I Dnt Lyk captain America d guy z over hyped...
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Gebbson007:

Dope ,m a fan f DC comic a huge fan f superman n I lyk black panther in d marvel .I Dnt Lyk captain America d guy z over hyped...
hehehehe !!!! Him get luck sef........that yeye left(iron handed) dude for almost kill am when him grab am for neck.....................for that helicopter side.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
dwag:
hehehehe !!!! Him get luck sef........that yeye left(iron handed) dude for almost kill am when him grab am for neck.....................for that helicopter side.
no be iron man beat their two (captain america and that iron hand).
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Collinz2:
no be iron man beat their two (captain america and that iron hand).
lolz
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2016
dwag:
lol d mumu Na captain childhood frnd .u no c as iron man beat the both f Dem.. Watn vex me pass captain dey tell iron man say im fit take beating al day,I said 2 my self make e go follow dark side tlk Dah rubbish let's c. If e go fit tlk...

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Gebbson007:
lol d mumu Na captain childhood frnd .u no c as iron man beat the both f Dem.. Watn vex me pass captain dey tell iron man say im fit take beating al day,I said 2 my self make e go follow dark side tlk Dah rubbish let's c. If e go fit tlk...
ha!! Which of them is dark side?
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Gebbson007:
i vex when captain america take he shield hit iron man, after iron man suffer beat their two.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by forreelinc(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
dwag:
Men this movie na bomb....I don take front sit @ d galeria already let's see how it ends. Am seeing lagos here o!!! Abi dis no be ojuelegba be dis? Just curious

No na egbeda u no remember when tb joshua guest house blow and e talk say na scarlet witch do am una no believe?
tongue shebi una don see na
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
forreelinc:

No na egbeda u no remember when tb joshua guest house blow and e talk say na scarlet witch do am una no believe?
tongue shebi una don see na
hahahhaah!!! This guy eh
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Collinz2:
i vex when captain america take he shield hit iron man, after iron man suffer beat their two.
yes o!!! He pain me sef!!! Like crazy
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
dwag:
ha!! Which of them is dark side?
Dark side Na 1 big bad guy Lyk DAT frm another planet Im n superman get d same power plus heat vision Buh im heat vision no dey miss Na Lyk wen a missile is lockd on smfin Dre's no ESCAping Buh superman beat hell comot fr im body wen e unleashd his tru power... If Dah 1 go break captain America... Hulk fit stand am small..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Writers: Abeg Help Nollywood! / Game Of Thrones Budget Is A Whopping $6 Million Per Episode / No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.