Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... (4815 Views)

Captain America "Civil War" Parts Shot In Lagos / Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix / Reactions To The Portrayal Of Lagos In Captain America: Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
see as una just love the guy, the guy too much.
lolz
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
stonemind:
Plsss guys where can I download it?
someone should plz help this dude!!! He really need to feel it.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
okhiai1:
Falcon ma use full ooo all those small small disturbance way him dey give the opponet dem bam na like when him distract vision before him shoot down the other iron man guy
another place to na whem dem come naija way him distract those soliders na work him do their na him fit know strong or get skills reach him mate for the film (romanof&hawk eye ) but him dey do the small one way him sabi
like seriously, na spiderman fit that guy. And if care is not taken, that smally(spiderman) fit knack am sef. I maybe wrong sha.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
seriously i nor know why marvel put am 4 the film.
ha!!! You bad o, seems u really dislike the guy gaan!!!
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmm!!! But those girlz them sef hot o!!! Especially that one wey burial one guy for ground................don't know if he is the one you guyz call VISION......................the girl wan strong like that ogbaje girl of XMEN................wey dey operate @a very high temperature use melt everybody.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by okhiai1(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2016
dwag:
like seriously, na spiderman fit that guy. And if care is not taken, that smally(spiderman) fit knack am sef. I maybe wrong sha.
spider man na boy na
he be like say falcon dey ant man film oooo cause falcon get beef with am when dem first see
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2016
okhiai1:

spider man na boy na
he be like say falcon dey ant man film oooo cause falcon get beef with am when dem first see
lolz
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by kryptonian1987(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
tripplephi:

Guy reason the matter na.... If that really happened in lagos is that how people will still be standing around?? Go and browse their site and you will see that they only modeled lagos... Did you even notice that they couldn't model any of our languages? Also look at the black panther cos they seem to suggest that he is from Nigeria.... And yet the language he spoke with his father was not nigerian. It's all animated and we'll structured.

nope. BlackPanther is based off of South African tribes (southern part of Africa).
in contrary, Captain America: Civil War was overrated.... no tension, nor feeling like someone is going to loss his/her life.
Winter Soldier still remain the Marvel movie to beat!
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by kryptonian1987(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Bratking:

Captain america wins. he's more technically adept than black panther, used to fighting adversaries in power suits, has an high endurance rate one of the highest in marvel universe, doesn't know how to give up, and of course he has his shield. Black panther is only claws, athleticism and decent fighting skills nothing more..
bro.... don't forget too that BlackPanther's costume and claws are vibranium made. he's also the richest over them all-which gives him unlimited amount of resources to equip himself with advanced technologies beyond even Tony Stark.
but as we all know, Cap remains the first avenger and likely the first hero created by Marvel ( except Namor), so they wouldn't want that to happen.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by kryptonian1987(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Bratking:

anyone you say? you got jokes bruv. DC and Marvel are not equal. Marvel over DC anyday.
in terms of their universes I would say you are right, but if you meant in general; then I will say probably you are high on something.
what ever Marvel is day, is because of DC.
90% of their characters and patterns were best off from DC. Even Stan Lee said it openly that "Thor was created as a reaction of the overwhelming support Superman got when it was created" what about Fantastic 4 and Avengers? they were created because of the success Justice League enjoyed. Even Thanos too was a ripped off of Darkseid...!
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
The ending was what I don't like most about the movie.......... the moment I saw them fighting them sef.......omo I para gaan. No just like that part atall
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2016
okhiai1:
Falcon ma use full ooo all those small small disturbance way him dey give the opponet dem bam na like when him distract vision before him shoot down the other iron man guy
another place to na whem dem come naija way him distract those soliders na work him do their na him fit know strong or get skills reach him mate for the film (romanof&hawk eye ) but him dey do the small one way him sabi
no be falcon distract vision when he shoot toni friend, na that girl wey vision go meet (abi he like the girl) vision fit fly follow falcon and and shoot am without missing.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
dwag:
Hmm!!! But those girlz them sef hot o!!! Especially that one wey burial one guy for ground................don't know if he is the one you guyz call VISION......................the girl wan strong like that ogbaje girl of XMEN................wey dey operate @a very high temperature use melt everybody.
vision na that other red guy wey shoot falcon miss. iron man and bruce (hulk) and the help of thor na creatd am, watch avenger part 2.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Gebbson007(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2016
dwag:
hahahahhaha!!! Dat guy eh!!! One lazy modafuker............abi u no see as that ironhand dude take knack am one time!!! Him noi dey competitive like that prince guy atall. ........na mouth him just get!!! Na punk ass him be jareh
Lol ah egon softly ,u hate am pass me b DAT ooooo.........
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by okhiai1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Collinz2:
no be falcon distract vision when he shoot toni friend, na that girl wey vision go meet (abi he like the girl) vision fit fly follow falcon and and shoot am without missing.
bro abeg where i fit see 3gp movies download i don sell my andriod and na my asha i dey use see road now abeg any body way know holla me
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
okhiai1:

bro abeg where i fit see 3gp movies download i don sell my andriod and na my asha i dey use see road now abeg any body way know holla me
sorry bro i no remember when and whr i download 3gp movie again. Na only mp4 i dey download now.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by vinelli(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
dwag:
Spiderman go beat craze commot 4 falcon body u no see wen him tackle both falcon nd winter soldier
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by vinelli(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:

nope. BlackPanther is based off of South African tribes (southern part of Africa).
in contrary, Captain America: Civil War was overrated.... no tension, nor feeling like someone is going to loss his/her life.
Winter Soldier still remain the Marvel movie to beat!
r u kidding me?? Winter soldier ke I would take any Iron man movie(1,2 or 3) over winter soldier
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by kryptonian1987(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
vinelli:

r u kidding me?? Winter soldier ke I would take any Iron man movie(1,2 or 3) over winter soldier
bro, u may prefer iron man 1,2 n 3 over winter soldier, but the truth there is; Winter Soldier is still the best Marvel movie.
is not like any other thing Marvel has given us.
Iron man 1 was fantastic, but 2 n 3-especially 2 was the worst with thor 1 n 2; Captain America 1; n incredible Hulk.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
vinelli:

Spiderman go beat craze commot 4 falcon body u no see wen him tackle both falcon nd winter soldier
hahahhahha!!! I dey tel yu!!!
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:

bro, u may prefer iron man 1,2 n 3 over winter soldier, but the truth there is; Winter Soldier is still the best Marvel movie.
is not like any other thing Marvel has given us.
Iron man 1 was fantastic, but 2 n 3-especially 2 was the worst with thor 1 n 2; Captain America 1; n incredible Hulk.
seriously iron man 2 is bad and even thor? Gosh, just say u like captain america.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by vinelli(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Collinz2:
seriously iron man 2 is bad and even thor? Gosh, just say u like captain america.
Thor 2 na absolute rubbish. I no even understand y dem dey fight sef
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by kryptonian1987(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
nope! not really I liked Cap. I am a DC fan, a diehard Superman fan and I also like Shazam.
I liked Bucky (the Winter Soldier) even more than Captain America.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2016
vinelli:

Thor 2 na absolute rubbish. I no even understand y dem dey fight sef
maybe thats how u see it, i watched some movie twice b4 i understand it fully.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by dwag: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
yeah!!! It use to happen to me atimes.......I get more understanding when I go through them again.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by kryptonian1987(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Collinz2:
if you need to watch Marvel movies twice before you could be able to understand their message, then I think you have issues with understanding.
Marvel movies are self-explanatory. simply and often, shallow story lines..
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
kryptonian1987:

if you need to watch Marvel movies twice before you could be able to understand their message, then I think you have issues with understanding.
Marvel movies are self-explanatory. simply and often, shallow story lines..
dont get me wrong i did not say i watch marvel movies twice beford i understand em, i understand all marvel movies i've watched. I said some movies, i watch em twice before i understand it fully.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by kryptonian1987(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Collinz2:
dont get me wrong i did not say i watch marvel movies twice beford i understand em, i understand all marvel movies i've watched. I said some movies, i watch em twice before i understand it fully.
but you were referencing it with Marvel movies.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by Collinz2(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2016
kryptonian1987:
but you were referencing it with Marvel movies.
yap.
Re: Who Is With Me On This......captain AMERICA......... by okhiai1(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
abeg maje una no bting una movie world war. here marv sio and DC fan boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Writers: Abeg Help Nollywood! / Game Of Thrones Budget Is A Whopping $6 Million Per Episode / No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.