Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Igbo Woman Vs Warri Family War Start - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Woman Vs Warri Family War Start (798 Views)

An Igbo Woman Should Be Completely Submissive / Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Woman Vs Warri Family War Start by jnize2(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
My Name is Jeffrey, pls dont mind the surname. I came from delta and from a polygamous family. which we all live together as brothers and sisters by the policies established by my father. although my mum is the second wife who gave birth to me the writer of this message. we lost the first wife in an unusual sickness assigned by her elder brother. one of my brother got married to an Igbo girl from Imo State. which turn out to be a disaster in my brothers life. however, from one problem or the other she causes problems, which at of one of the problem she caused makes some mob attack the husband with different instruments and the husband fall into coma for 6days. after recovering from that incident, she tune her fighting characters to the husband, which enables the landlord to ask them to vacate the house in Lagos. my brother has no place to go rather to ask her to come down to warri to stay with my parents. as soon as she landed in the house in warri unusual happening began in the house. she started insulting me of which I am older than her with 5years even my 2 brothers are older than her. she insulted my mum, after she will called the husband to tell him different stuff and the husband (my brother) will be goin against my mum, although is not my mum that gave birth to my brother. but my mum carter for his wife here in warri in one year without appreciation rather insult. she has stayed with us for one year without cooking, or even wash or clean the house. so today she insulted me with the word (U dey crazy and other things the husband done for me during my sch), so base on warri aggressiveness I gave her crazy a slap. the questions is, it is an abomination to slap my brothers because she insulted and my mum which we bother are older than her?
Re: Igbo Woman Vs Warri Family War Start by vicstar(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2016
• • • • • I swear warri no dey kari last grin your grammer ehn dey itch my nutsack lipsrsealed grin grin, anyhow go slap her again she deserve double portion .

Re: Igbo Woman Vs Warri Family War Start by Peritus(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2016
That moment when you don't know whether to cry or laugh.

(1) (Reply)

White People Are So Hardworking / Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused / SEKI Dance Drama Live On Stage In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.