Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z (6561 Views)

Bye Bye Jarus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by snazzydawn(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2006
, and are planning a secret wedding soon. Keep hating,haters.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Oracle(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2006
I don't know if this is true but i hope it isn't
Itz really not gonna be good for beyonce.
Imagine when they were together

Bonnie and clyde, crazy in Love, Deja vu etc

as they say CELEBRITY MARRIAGES NEVER LAST

[img]http://userpages.umbc.edu/~thomas6/beyonce%20and%20jayz.jpg[/img]
[img]http://socialrank./files/2006/06/beyonce-jayz.jpg[/img]

[img]http://data.thebox.nl/misc/dynimg/news/233.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/10/23/beyonce_narrowweb__300x312,2.jpg[/img]
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by ashewo(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2006
ewwww, did y'll c jayz's abs in the third picture, i av beta abbs than that dude anytime, to bad i aint a celibrity like him, angry angry
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by uchetobi(f): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2006
Cool pictures
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by jaybaby(f): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2006
yea cool pics

Please I need to submit dis on SATURDAY ---I’v searched cant seem 2 find answers

Techniques in design & dying ---plz frnds help me out
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by PoDeep(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2006
Na wa o.No love 4 jay Z on dis site sha.Eeya.all d same sha,ITS HOVI BABY!!!
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by funkydiva(f): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2007
I think they match each other. they are both top of their game, she's the sexiest R&B diva around and he's the best rapper alive.
Do u think she can really do any better than Jay. It doesn't get any bigger than him. smiley
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by nutyay(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2007
This whole controversy is made complcated by d people it concerns. Hav y'all heared jay z's new single 'lost ones' on d 2nd verse he was saying stuff about beyonce. Saying stuffs like ' i dont think it was meant 2 be B cos she loves her work more than she does me'. When u listen 2 d lyrics fully u'll know they gat issues.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by uchetobi(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2007
I doubt he was referring to Beyonce in that track. Go listen to ‘beach chair” he referred to his girl as Beyonce
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by haladug(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2007
Too bad for jay-z, i envisaged that for him before now coz they arent for each other.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2007
So whats the fuss about jayz breaking up with beyounce? Well as far as i'm concerned they gave each other a career boost! No long thing.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2007
So whats the fuss about jayz breaking up with beyounce? Well as far as i'm concerned they gave each other a career boost! No long thing.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by sammyjl(f): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2007
undecided Its part of life and in the celebrity lifestyle its not surprising at all.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by gem87(f): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2007
it's a fat lie
in as much as i'm woried why it's taking them so long to get married, they r still together
check out b's new vid "upgrade u" - he was in it.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by jaybaby(f): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2007
Ki Lo Kan Mi?
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by PoDeep(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2007
Wasn't beyonce in that jay-z's new song about hollywood?make una dey lie small small na! Na so i hear say NaS talk say she get mouth odour.ppl sha!!!
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by ninja(f): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2007
really stop spreading false news
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by salvation: 3:56pm On May 10, 2007
whats these fuss about?
http://eaglesdigestmag.com
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by thegame(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2007
The news is not true but i would really love it to be true. She only needs jigga cos of the money and respect and commercial success. She is too young for him.
LEt me tell u guys something,if they marry, they will divorce within 2 years and jigga's wealth will drop. That would be bad news for me people. I don't want that to happen.
HE should fine an older, more matured and better person to marry. He is wasting his time undecided
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by waylay(m): 3:06am On Jun 01, 2007
But she's got jigga in DEJA VU.This isn't true.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by ajadrage: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2007
So much for celebrity relationships. This is just gonna make u guys go buy some more of their albums. Don't y'all know some publicity stunts when you see one? Na so Diddy and J_Lo take make people believe say there is something like a perfect love life.

Adamu just broke up with Mulikat in my neighbourhood, I don't see anybody shouting themselves hoarse over that.

And Free, I dig your style meeeeeeeeen. Love and peace to all sincere lovers, y'all know where to find me, http://www.greatedo..com

Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Fadajasi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2007
Who the helk is jay-z
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by dietolive(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
Fadajasi:

Who the helk is jay-z

he is the guy f*** my bit***
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Harieth2: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2007
So sad.Well i saw it coming.They both dnt fit n besides thats thier
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Harieth2: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
So sad.Well i saw it coming.They both dnt fit n besides thats the life style of those in the industry,findin it difficult being in long term relationships.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Of The Latest Sex Church In Tanzania Advice Women Not To Be Jealous When / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos / Sad: A Teenager Skul Scattered On Okada Accident Yesterday In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.