Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Here's The True Meaning Of Trusting In God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here's The True Meaning Of Trusting In God (835 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Husbands Not Trusting Their Wives With Money. / Feminism: The True Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's The True Meaning Of Trusting In God by cooltobex(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2016
Ever wondered the true meaning of trusting in God? And how you can trust in Him more; and grow in intimacy with Him?

Here's a great read to help: https://stillsmallvoiceblog..com/2016/05/what-it-really-means-to-trust-in-god.html?m=1#more
It's from my youth-focused family friendly blog. Kindly visit. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Here's The True Meaning Of Trusting In God by tee59(f): 8:29pm On May 14, 2016
Not again. :
Re: Here's The True Meaning Of Trusting In God by 2sizzlin(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Just be patient and read, you'd discover you really needed to.

Profound! I must say. You're on sth good bro. I even like the fact that you wrote about liecester city. Seriously , I didn't take their victory as one of those lucky chances. I needed that event for a life time of reference. Indeed, the race isn't to the swift...

God bless you Bro

1 Like

Re: Here's The True Meaning Of Trusting In God by cooltobex(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
2sizzlin:
Just be patient and read, you'd discover you really needed to.

Profound! I must say. You're on sth good bro. I even like the fact that you wrote about liecester city. Seriously , I didn't take their victory as one of those lucky chances. I needed that event for a life time of reference. Indeed, the race isn't to the swift...

God bless you Bro

Just seeing your comment. Thanks a ton, I really appreciate.
True, there was more to Leicester's success than luck or like some say "everything fell into place for them". It takes a well prepared man to cash in on opportunity. Thanks again. Do visit the blog for more.

(1) (Reply)

Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? / Indian Hospital Force Man To Carry His Wife Corpse On His Head. (photo) / See Photos Of Baby Covered In Naira Notes Making Waves Online [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.