Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Husbands Not Trusting Their Wives With Money. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Not Trusting Their Wives With Money. (440 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husbands Not Trusting Their Wives With Money. by KhunleOriade(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2016
NairaLanders, was at My Aunt's place yesterday in Ibadan and I realized her husband those all the shoppings, buys tomatoes, meat, garri, beans etc in the Market. I asked her why He does that and Her response startled Me. Her Husband doesn't trust her with Money, He feels Shes always inflating the prices of everything in the Market. Dear NairaLanders, whats Yo take on the matter.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Post 3 Unique Things About Your Dad / Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.