Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? (1626 Views)

Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos) / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media / My After Effects Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by donami(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
am currently takin' myself thru a series of after effects lessons, am intrested in creating graphics for broadcast is there any one i can excnange ideas with?

1 Like

Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
yea. i do aftereffects

1 Like

Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by sanctisam(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
Started AE some months back. Got frustrated cos good tutorials were scarce. Thanx to some Nairalanders that sugested some few good sites however watching them online was h(beep)ll due to low internet speed & dwnldin dem was no faster.
Am in2 somethin else 4 now hopin to finish by D end of dis month after which I hope to pick AE frm where I left off. However I do visit AE once in a while.
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by sanctisam(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
There's this tutorial I found on D net on how to make a growing vine effect with writeon. Wenever I try making dis effect I'm nt able to have it swell and shrink a bit like D ones I C on T.V. Dnt knw if U undastand what am tryn to do & if U hav any idea on how to do it.
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
i got tutorials.video nd all.dnt mind sharing.hw do u get them
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by sanctisam(m): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2009
Could U pls do me D favour of mailing yr phone no. to shoksfriends@yahoo.com
so we can make arrangements on how I can get them.
I'm realy glad to have some1 that can help me out.
THANX A MILLION!
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2009
well i just snt an add request to ur yahoo id, mayb we shld take it up 4rm there
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by donami(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2009
i have a couple of beginner tutorials , MIL(making it look great 2,3,4), video copilot tutorials, twitch tutorials. action movie essentials, and a host of ebks and other stuff but right now am stucked on working with my cisco cert.
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by sanctisam(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
Donami pls how do I get them. Could U pls mail yr phone no. to shoksfriends@yahoo.com?
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by gdi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
1001 AE tuts, some webpages others videos, pretty easy software, if you practice, and you can do much with it.

http://filmmakeriq.com/general/featured/1001-adobe-after-effects-tutorials.html
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by sanctisam(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2009
This filmakeriq site is truely amazing. I got to learn bout nu AE tuts sites. Though problem I hav is in watching D video tuts cos of low internet speed.
Gdi, nice contributn!
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by gdi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
hey, [ sanctisam ] was once in your position, but this is what i did: get a good download manager (a portable one would be better), and go ahead to download the tuts, if you want to learn you would patiently wait and practice with every one you get. wink it wont be fun but trust me it will help for now till you find reliable internet conn
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by sanctisam(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2009
So gdi what download manager would you recomend for sitz lyk videocopilot?
SeunNaija how far? Dnt 4get 2 holla wen U retrn.
I still await the solution to this problem I 1nce asked -
There's this tutorial I found on D net on how to make a growing vine effect with writeon. Wenever I try making dis effect I'm nt able to have it swell and shrink a bit like D ones I C on T.V. Dnt knw if U undastand what am tryn to do & if U hav any idea on how to do it.

Donami?

Hmmm!!!! So many questions frm the eager mind abi?
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by gdi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2009
i use orbit downloader, its a freeware and its fast. you can do a search on google for : orbit download manager portable , to get a portable version so u can carry around in you flash drive.

for your other issue with writeon, i really don't understand your question: do you want to make it appear bigger at time intervals, if yes use your camera. if you mean making it grow multiple vines at the same time, then arrange your small vines in sequence to simulate the effect. ho[e that helps. wink
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by sanctisam(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
Gdi thanx 4 replyin. U re 1 more person sugestin Orbit. I sure will giv it a try dis time around.

As 4 D growing vines I mean having it nt jst grow in lenght but in width as time progresses then in D end it doesnt jst end, it kinda swell then shrink -perharps U remember one of Djinee's flowry video background(cant remember the title).

Donami any Idea?
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by donami(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
this is ma fone numba anyone who needs to get thru anyone heard of digital juice check it out at www.digitaljuice.com
Re: After Effects Cs4 Anyone Working With That? by michaelmno(m): 5:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Well if u check Facebook : : @MNOparagonmedia
We can chat anytime on 08033783387.(whatsapp
I am an editor and I also do vxf.
Check me out YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFniJe4EDwU

(1) (Reply)

My Idea Of A Comic Series / Check This Out.elewenjewe V1, The 1st Nigerian Pc (computerised)card Games / Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.