Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

She Is Rich And Has A Good Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Rich And Has A Good Job (4905 Views)

Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse / When A Man Is Rich And Choose Not To Marry, They Will Called Him Ritualists / How To Marry Someone Who Is Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Confusedgirlie: 2:35am On May 13, 2020
He is quite a decent person. I don't think he cheats.
But one time, he was sleeping and I went through his phone (he accidentally left it open).
Doesn't look like he's talking actively to any other girl. I don't think so. But in one of his chats with a male friend who asked why he couldn't leave his current relationship (don't know why that friend asked), he said, "she is rich and has a good job".
What do I do? sad

3 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Staphylococcus: 2:38am On May 13, 2020
Call the police to arrest him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by KanwuliaExtra: 3:12am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:
But one time, he was sleeping and I went through his phone (he accidentally left it open).
Doesn't look like he's talking actively to any other girl. I don't think so. But in one of his chats with a male friend who asked why he couldn't leave his current relationship (don't know why that friend asked), he said, "she is rich and has a good job".
What do I do? sad

He might not be referring to you. cheesy
Simply show him the text and let him explain.

Simple.

Don’t waste time o. Strike when the iron is HOT! kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Confusedgirlie: 3:13am On May 13, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

He might not be referring to you. cheesy
Simply show him the text and let him explain.

Simple.

The context shows he was. I think he was.
Am seriously considering confronting him, but am doubtful he could spin it.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:

Don’t assume o.
A dude can have 5 side-chickens all claiming to be the main fowl. grin

You go WEAK!

The friend he was chatting with might not even know you exist fa! cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by affable4(m): 3:21am On May 13, 2020
Love alone does not sustain a relationship, especially marriage.

That may not be the only reason for not moving away from you, but a good one to stay with you and wife you.
Gone are the days when men would want to marry someone that doesn't have the intention of bringing nothing to the table. One should have a partner to fall on when things go south.

I have being married for 5years now. Believe me, the context in which he replied doesn't mean he is using you. It 90% means he is stuck with you. Is he jobless? Does he depend on you for cash? This info would have helped judge the case better.

But for me, I think he meant to say he has found a partner, he is stuck. I guess he should have used the word 'industrious', you wouldn't be feeling this way. But they are all one and same thing.

15 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by igbowoman: 3:59am On May 13, 2020
Are you afraid of the guy? I hope you took a screenshot of the text so you can ask him and if he denies it you can show him and then be ready to walk.Whatever he says that answer he gave to the friend is unexplainable.The reason for being in a relationship should be because he loves you or you are nice and caring etc .For a friend to ask why he hasn't left you means he has discussed you in a bad light and the friend expects the relationship to be over.

I see no other reason why the friend will be asking why he is still with you.Telling someone he is with you because you are rich and have a good job is his reason for being with you.That is exactly what he thinks about you.Dont allow him spin this and call it something else.Your hunch is right.Leave him fast.This is God giving you an expo. Run.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Bola146(f): 5:32am On May 13, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

He might not be referring to you. cheesy Simply show him the text and let him explain.
Simple.
Better! The op should use her senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:
What do I do? sad
read and digest what affable4 said.
I agree with him

1 Like

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Confusedgirlie: 6:50am On May 13, 2020
affable4:
Love alone does not sustain a relationship, especially marriage.

That may not be the only reason for not moving away from you, but a good one to stay with you and wife you.
Gone are the days when men would want to marry someone that doesn't have the intention of bringing nothing to the table. One should have a partner to fall on when things go south.

I have being married for 5years now. Believe me, the context in which he replied doesn't mean he is using you. It 90% means he is stuck with you. Is he jobless? Does he depend on you for cash? This info would have helped judge the case better.

But for me, I think he meant to say he has found a partner, he is stuck. I guess he should have used the word 'industrious', you wouldn't be feeling this way. But they are all one and same thing.
No, he doesn't collect anything from me. We both give to each other. I think I give only slightly more than he does. He is a lawyer, and his pay is not that great. My pay is about 6x his own, and he knows.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by roseb1(f): 7:02am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:
What do I do? sad
He just revealed the main reason why he is still stuck with u. Thread with caution my dear.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by eyinjuege: 7:08am On May 13, 2020
Why is his friend asking him the reason he's still in a relationship with his girlfriend?
That's the oddest question I've ever heard, assuming things were working out well between you guys.
Perhaps things aren't as rosy in your relationship as you thought. Maybe he's complained about you to his friends, and they're wondering what he is still doing with you.
Anyway, he's given his friend the reason he is with you. So would you settle with a man who wants you for your money? If you don't mind, then continue with the relationship
Confusedgirlie:

No, he doesn't collect anything from me. We both give to each other. I think I give only slightly more than he does. He is a lawyer, and his pay is not that great. My pay is about 6x his own, and he knows.
He would leave you if he made as much as you did or more. He's only with you for a soft landing, and at least with your salary and support, you guys and your children can live a 'relatively comfortable' life with him not having to struggle to provide.
If you're fine being the main provider for your family, you can continue the relationship.
It's just a bit worrying that he couldn't even add- ".....and I like her a bit" in his reply to his friend.

18 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by eyinjuege: 7:11am On May 13, 2020
igbowoman:
Are you afraid of the guy? I hope you took a screenshot of the text so you can ask him and if he denies it you can show him and then be ready to walk.Whatever he says that answer he gave to the friend is unexplainable.The reason for being in a relationship should be because he loves you or you are nice and caring etc .For a friend to ask why he hasn't left you means he has discussed you in a bad light and the friend expects the relationship to be over.

I see no other reason why the friend will be asking why he is still with you.Telling someone he is with you because you are rich and have a good job is his reason for being with you.That is exactly what he thinks about you.Dont allow him spin this and call it something else.Your hunch is right.Leave him fast.This is God giving you an expo. Run.

Hmm OP confusedgirlie: Its important you read this post very carefully. See the plain message and discern the hidden one in it.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Oladayo12(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2020
igbowoman:

Exactly, you just hit the nail on the head. the guy must have told his friend something ill of his gf & perhaps his friend was expecting him to have dumped her since.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Katier00(f): 8:24am On May 13, 2020
Okay now tell us the challenges you are having in the relationship then we can analyze better. Are you guys always fighting or arguing? What are those issues you guys can't agree on? What's your sex life with him? What are is potentials? Do you see him as a hustler or is he bossy? Do you always bully him because you earn better? Do you disrespect him or cling equality with him? You do take all your decisions alone because you think you can and afford to do so? Just tell us honestly and above all do you love him and do you police him? Or do you give him breathing space. Let me stop here

2 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by crackkhaus: 8:24am On May 13, 2020
Okay then, now we know you're rich and have a good job, because less than a month ago you were searching for a relationship abi na hookup on dating section.

We will send you messages soon... wait small

8 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Oluneutral: 8:37am On May 13, 2020
You've got the main reason he's still with you!

No two way about it. The man is still with you because you're rich and have good job.

Men are also good diggers but their ego won't allow them to admit.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Vyolet(f): 8:42am On May 13, 2020
It isn't a bad thing for someone to love you because of your wealth, it is one of the reasons to fall in love.

You should only ensure he is in love with your wealth so he can have a comfortable life with your kids and not because he wants to steal your money and jilt you in the end.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by affable4(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:

He is even a professional. My dear, calm down and dont let paranoia spoil things for you. As long as there is genuine commitment from both sides to make it work, believe me, it will work. Read his body language and be sure he is in. That's all that matters.
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by sanesta: 9:06am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:

you intruded his privacy.

not cool

4 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2020
roseb1:
He just revealed the main reason why he is still stuck with u. Thread with caution my dear.

any man with stay with a woman like that if she's loveable, your point exactly?
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by sanesta: 9:20am On May 13, 2020
Confusedgirlie:
What do I do? sad
Is he a rich guy too ??
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by seyigiggle: 9:25am On May 13, 2020
Everyone has got a reason or two to be in a relationship, what is your op?
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Biglittlelois(f): 9:25am On May 13, 2020
igbowoman:

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Biglittlelois(f): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
sanesta:
you intruded his privacy.

not cool

Privacy when in a relationship? Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by sanesta: 9:32am On May 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Privacy when in a relationship? Very funny.
undecided
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by bukatyne(f): 9:34am On May 13, 2020
Vyolet:
It isn't a bad thing for someone to love you because of your wealth, it is one of the reasons to fall in love.

You should only ensure he is in love with your wealth so he can have a comfortable life with your kids and not because he wants to steal your money and jilt you in the end.

grin
Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Biglittlelois(f): 9:35am On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by cococandy(f): 9:53am On May 13, 2020
Men also want to pair up with women who can pull their weight financially. Why do you think they are daily broke shaming young girls constantly. Truthfully none of them wants to provide.
So he found one who has money and he won’t leave the relationship. It’s that simple. Lots of guys are gold money diggers grin

6 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by cococandy(f): 9:53am On May 13, 2020
igbowoman:

5 Likes

Re: She Is Rich And Has A Good Job by Mariangeles(f): 9:59am On May 13, 2020
cococandy:
Men also want to pair up with women who can pull their weight financially. Why do you think they are daily broke shaming young girls constantly. Truthfully none of them wants to provide.
So he found one who has money and he won’t leave the relationship. It’s that simple. Lots of guys are gold money diggers grin

That is the new reality!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Married Woman Caught Red Handed Inside Hotel Room, Stripped Unclad / Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.