Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Career Advice On After The Study Of Law Please Folks!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Career Advice On After The Study Of Law Please Folks!!! (355 Views)

ARTICLE.... How To Write The Scope Of Study Of A Research Paper / Steps To Building A Career In Human Resources In Nigeria / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Career Advice On After The Study Of Law Please Folks!!! by tourphland(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2016
So am going straight to the point....... Am a law student currently in part4 now and am really confused on how law is really outside....... I am more perplexed on what to do after school because i think to practice law in this kind of country with no connection will deem to be a tasking work with little pay self i guess coz have seen different articles of where fresh graduates complains of the exploits of the older lawyers on works of upcoming people and with little pay they give to them
So I really need an advice on what exactly entails after studying law and also similar related law courses someone can deviate into or even jobs someone can deviate too apart from law( opportunities available to law graduate). Also i need an advice on acceptability of nigeria law abroad or how someone can fit into the system abroad in common wealth countries like SA and uk etc...... Please anyone with vast and broad ideas, help a brother

(1) (Reply)

What's your Dream? Failure Is Not The End. / Website Design And Development At Affordable Price / Livestock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.