Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why You Need To Be Tall - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why You Need To Be Tall (955 Views)

Situations Tall Guys Can Relate To (funny Pics) / If Good Is Better And Best, Tall Is Taller And Tallest, What Is Bad? Delarue | / Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Be Tall by jaksabbey(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2016
Imagine what I saw today as two A/C engineer came to my office to service my business office Air conditional, I was surprise when I came in to find them stand on them self just to be able to see the top. In short am short of word, pls one word for them

Re: Why You Need To Be Tall by ybalogs(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2016
Smart
Re: Why You Need To Be Tall by ybalogs(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2016
Daring
Re: Why You Need To Be Tall by evanscheck(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2016
Determined pple
Re: Why You Need To Be Tall by ybalogs(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2016
How tall can you get? Definitely not as tall as to be able to fix what these two are fixing with their dating attitude. They should just have gotten a ladder all the same cos what they're doing is absolutely dangerous and unprofessional.
Re: Why You Need To Be Tall by jaksabbey(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
It's fun working with dis dude, they are very funny and lively people.

Thou they are short but dey have tall ambition, nothing can stand as obstacle in there way......

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture, Is It Me That Is Wrong? / How Can We Break This Chain / He Must Be Joking Right..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.