Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) (1242 Views)

12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) by Princeoflimpopo(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Eighth grade. Oh, the glorious middle school years. This was the year I sprouted up heightwise and never really stopped. My height continued to escalate, while, on the other hand, my self-esteem in its entirety plummeted. People will tell you, "Oh my gosh, you don't know it, but you are so blessed to be so tall! You don't even know it." (If we've heard it once, we've heard it a thousand other times. Eye roll.) Well, ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you what I do know and why I hate having the struggle of being a tall male

h

Re: Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) by Princeoflimpopo(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Among one of the most dreaded questions and assumptions for us non-athletic females that lack any coordination. No, I do not play basketball. No, I do not want to be having this conversation.
Re: Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) by Princeoflimpopo(m): 1:28am On Dec 18, 2017
2. "Have fun finding a girl friend who's taller than you. How awkward would it be to date a lady who's shorter than you?"

Re: Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) by Princeoflimpopo(m): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2017
3. Showers at friend's houses, school, other family members' homes (basically anywhere other than your own home) are pretty much an impossibility.

1 Like

Re: Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) by Princeoflimpopo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Being able make eye contact with the incoming traffic in public bathrooms when standing in a closed door stall.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Hilarious Comedy Video Here To Ease People's Tension / ur down store is open / Marriage Or Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.