Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) (20892 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya / Gianni Infantino Arrives Nigeria. FIFA President On A 2-Day Visit / Samuel Eto'o Marries Georgette Tra Lou In A Lavish White Wedding In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by EdifiedCEO: 11:49am On May 15, 2016

NFF President Amaju Pinnick attended Friday's FIFA Congress in Mexico and was pictured with new FIFA president Gianni Infantino and football player Samuel Eto'o. He also communicated via the NFF's official website that Infantino will be visiting Nigeria in some weeks time to watch the NFF/Zenith Bank final and also see President Buhari. Pinnick said:

“The FIFA President says Nigeria is a big country and a massive footballing nation that should help with the new FIFA leadership’s drive to truly develop the game. He is excited about our various capacity –building and youth development programs and that is why he is coming to watch the NFF/ZENITH Bank Championship finals. He sees a lot of potentials and dynamism in the current NFF leadership and says he would love to work with the NFF for the general development of the game.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/amaju-pinnick-pictured-with-fifa.html
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by funnynation(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2016
Nice one man of the people. This man dey support us in entertainment more than his football duty.

@Nairaland official comedian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Cholls(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2016
my brothers and sisters when is Baba going to look into this NFF "fantastically corrupt body" in Nigeria..............especially, those famous Three Musketeers.
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Tolexander: 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters when is Baba going to look into this NFF "fantastically corrupt body" in Nigeria..............especially, those famous Three Musketeers.
FIFA may not allow that cos FIFA believes national politics should be separated from football.

When I saw Infantino, I was looking forward to see a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 15, 2016
When are they probing NFF since FIFA the global body is under fire for corruption?

Lord hear our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by otipoju(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2016
I like the politics that this yiung man has played....since he cant fight the sports minister by himself, he has gone to bring the strongest or most powerful man in football to come and explain the consequences of beating him to the president who can call the minister to order with one simple phone call saying " leave that boy alone".

Giwa your plan no work ooo. Pinnick has legitimacy to be chairman so therefore your paddy paddy dealings with solomon dalung to oust pinnick cannot work.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Kineticist(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2016
Amaju don really make am o...from a commissioner of sport to this level...God please my call o,I have been calling.
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2016
Chris Giwa...a Beautiful Joker grin grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Smellymouth: 5:06pm On May 15, 2016
Kineticist:
Amaju don really make am o...from a commissioner of sport to this level...God please my call o,I have been calling.
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 5:07pm On May 15, 2016
It's looking like Etoo dey photo bomb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by femi4: 5:09pm On May 15, 2016
Where is Giwa?
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:09pm On May 15, 2016
Wat is he doing wit dem
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Adaahjacob(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2016
I TOT GIWA WAS D PRESIDENT?
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by cosmatika(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
Who FIFA and Pinnick abi Picnic don EPP? In other news Arsenal finally ends 2nd in the EPL table. Tottenham no fit top me, Gunner for life

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by evy1(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
kolubo:
Please help me flash this no 08167187412 it has been flashing me seriously for a week now when I call back d the person won't pick up.
Okay u can send 1500 mtn recharge card,so that i can flash the number.
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by xcllaxix(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2016
ipreach:
Seun please which one is "cryptocurrencies" in your new rule?
An example of a crypto-currency is Bit-coin...

3 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by uyisteven(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
kolubo:
Please help me flash this no 08167187412 it has been flashing me seriously for a week now when I call back d the person won't pick up.

spiritual.....Hello 4rm the other side...
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by lailo: 7:04pm On May 15, 2016
Which one is Picnic
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Seun360(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2016
Amaju is shameless. During his reign the super eagles are yet to qualify for a major touney. I can bet my land that he won't qualify us to Russia 2018.
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2016
Why is the Fifa president not meeting with the Giwa led exco? That guy is just wasting resources parading himself as nff president.. I just dey observe
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by kings09(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2016
Whr ur land de. Hp say na beta location e de
Seun360:
Amaju is shameless. During his reign the super eagles are yet to qualify for a major touney. I can bet my land that he won't qualify us to Russia 2018.
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by kolubo(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2016
evy1:
Okay u can send 1500 mtn recharge card,so that i can flash the number.
mtn, etisalat or glo?
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by evy1(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2016
kolubo:
mtn, etisalat or glo?
If you can send all networks, i don't mind.
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2016
[size=18pt]This man ( Amaju Pinnick ) is as corrupt as his brother in law - Ex governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state[/size]
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by kenoma14: 11:51am On May 16, 2016
Oldman wen dey shoot bangand. Amaju scarter scarter n beni beni mouth. No level
Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2016
Good for them..

Re: Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) by rhames(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2016
And has this moved Nigerian football any inch forward?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester City Complete Historic Treble With Champions League Success / What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. / Argentina Vs Switzerland World Cup (1 - 0) On 1st July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.