Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh (599 Views)

I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by lewispius: 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
In a recent interview with Punch, Lil Kesh said no one or peer group
pressurized him to leave YBNL.

Kesh said,

“People are still getting it wrong; no peer group or friends pressurised
me to leave YBNL. To set the record straight, I don’t move with any
other crew other than YBNL; so who would possibly want to influence
me? Nobody. It has always been Olamide’s dream that we all grow big in
the industry; Olamide had shared the idea with me before I even thought
of it. I am still very much around in the industry and good stuff is still
going to come out from my stable and YBNL.

“The fact that I am floating my own label does not matter, neither does
it mean that I am no longer under YBNL. That is where a lot of people
are getting it wrong. Olamide and YBNL movement are still managing me
as an artiste and the fact that I have my own label simply means that
YAGI Records is being managed by YBNL. We are still together; I and
Olamide still record in the same studio and work with same set of
producers. As you all know that YBNL is a family thing and we all
support one another.” he concluded.

Re: No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by alberson(f): 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
Re: No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by goldbim(f): 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
This is how people bring clash between friends..Lil kesh has moved on and YBNL is not complaining..na so envy and strife dey start..
Re: No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by Whizzcute(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2016
We've heard!
Re: No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by Afrok(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
Haha... hackers wan hack your relationship with YBNL? shocked They should kwontinue, jobless people taking panadol for other people's headaches undecided
Re: No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
people sabi talk nonsense eh,ybnl Is not complaining wetin concern una.
Re: No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by Saucekide25(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
hmmm.... I jst hop this ur plan works out

(1) (Reply)

World’s Largest Airplane Lands In Perth, Australia (video) / “I Don’t Mind Dating Falz” – Simi / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated At The Upcoming Bet Awards 2016 - Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.