Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: (786 Views)

How Do I Know My Domain Has Been Barned Help!!!! / I Want To Sell My Domain Name! / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by bebene: 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
Hello guys i need someone that can help me register my domain name with go daddy, pay for the domain name. this is my first time, i dont want make mistake pls,
if you know how lets discuss pls.
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by afees4me: 4:38pm On May 15, 2016
pls kindly visit: [url]AfeesHost.Com[/url] for your Domain registration and web hosting in Nigeria.

https://www.afeeshost.com/
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by VocalWalls: 4:45pm On May 15, 2016
bebene:
Hello guys i need someone that can help me register my domain name with go daddy, pay for the domain name. this is my first time, i dont want make mistake pls,

What's the challenge? It's a straightforward process.
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by dlex21(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
bebene:
Let me know if you are still interested. I'll put you through
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by havilahconsults: 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
I'll put you through free of charge. Havilah consults is here to freely help everyone out. Call 08051353914 or 07067190222
you can follow the link also http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by successincentiv(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2016
havilahconsults:
I'll put you through free of charge. Havilah consults is here to freely help everyone out. Call 08051353914 or 07067190222
you can follow the link also http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf
Hello havilah. Does this ebook has a master resale right ?
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by bebene: 9:20pm On May 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

What's the challenge? It's a straightforward process.
no its not, my problem is that in their homepage i see a price when i move to another page the price increase, so it continues like that, thats why am confused, dont know which one is the real price.
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by bebene: 9:21pm On May 15, 2016
dlex21:

Let me know if you are still interested. I'll put you through
yes i am, like how much will it cost? i need a .com domain.
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by havilahconsults: 10:14pm On May 15, 2016
@ successincentiv: yes it does... in case you want to partner with us. kindly contact us (Havilah) on 08051343914 or 07067190222... Note: this book was compiled by Havilah Consults
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by dlex21(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2016
bebene:

yes i am, like how much will it cost? i need a .com domain.
Well it depends on the type of the domain and its availability. It ranges from $9 upwards. Do you have any domain name in mind?

The reason the price increases may be due to the number of years you are paying for... You have to change it to a year or 2 if you can afford it.
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by successincentiv(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2016
havilahconsults:
@ successincentiv: yes it does... in case you want to partner with us. kindly contact us (Havilah) on 08051343914 or 07067190222... Note: this book was compiled by Havilah Consults
Thanks. I just want to sell it to my visitors. Thanks for giving me the right to sell it on my blog
www.successincentives..com
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by 4ward(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2016
bebene:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by vicky6055(f): 5:23pm On May 17, 2016
I did suggest web4africa.net because its easy but I dont know about godaddy
Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by nze4al(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2016
You can check out our steps guide on how to buy a quality .com domain from godaddy.com for just N500/yr in Nigeria.

http://www.techclosed.com/2016/05/16/how-to-buy-a-com-domain-from-godaddy-for-as-low-as-n500yr-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Assistance With The Registration Of My Domain Name: by NaijaCuzin: 11:53am On May 18, 2016
Just visit http://godaddy.com to get a custom domain. it's recommended by google.

https://9japikinblog..com

(1) (Reply)

5K Facebook Page Likes/facebook Page For Sale @10K / Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up / Domain Auctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.