Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,736 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager (730 Views)

Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager by abasaomu: 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
Rhapsodys master franchise is a bar,club and restaurant located at ikeja city mall (shoprite)alausa lagos.A manager was employesd to replace the one that was sacked last year his name is pierre karam he is a very violence man,he hit his staff with anytin at a slitest provocation,this has been going on for awhile now until last friday when he got drunk and started misbehaving hitting a staff chikezie wisdon so badly in a bit to defend himself d guy also puch him bck and gave him a little cut in his mouth then the manager called the bpuncers to beat the poor guy up and they pounce on him without asking question and beat him up to this stage after that the manager still went ahead with a butcher knife to where he was left to rest if not for the help of some staff this manager is a lebanesse pls i want pple to help us report this to authorities we are helpless no one want to loose his job pls help us

1 Like

Re: How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
You don't want to lose your Job but want to lose your life ba..... continue!
Re: How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager by Flexherbal(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2016
A Lebanese oppressing you in your country? Too bad!

1 Like

Re: How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager by Cholls(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2016
my brother please send me the picture of the manager.
Re: How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager by Ishilove: 2:30pm On May 15, 2016
A foreigner oppressing you in your land. We blame the government. No functioning labour laws.

1 Like

Re: How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager by lecturerdabo(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2016
Where is the px of the silly slave master?

Let's see how much he will continue to enjoy this country!!

I don't really blame the animal, I blame our leaders in works and labour they are all after their pockets!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager by Coolgent(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
May the silly manager meet with the angry Fulani herdmen

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Avengers Bomb Chevron’s Escravos Tank Farm In Delta / OMG, Teacher Killed 10 Years Old People In Ogun State. Her Reason Will Wow You / Police Arrest A Man For Dressing As A Woman Prostitute In Kenya - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.