Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri (36683 Views)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / 55-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 7 Teenagers In Jos (Photos) / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by goldcoinhub: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
A middle-aged man has been severely beaten by an angry mob after he was caught raping a seven-year-old girl at Odion in Warri District, Delta State

The suspect identified as Tenimu, an ex-convict, who has always been in and out of prison, was allegedly caught in the act at about 4:00 p.m on Saturday, July 14.

According to reports, after the suspect confessed to the crime, youths in the community tied him to a stake and gave him the beating of his life.

It was gathered that he allegedly lured the victim to a hideout and defiled her.

In the same vein, one 29-year-old man, Abdullahi Abubakar, has violated the sanctity of the church when he raped an 11-year-old girl behind an orthodox church in Minna, Niger State.

Abdullahi raped the teenager three times at the same spot and blamed his action on the “devil”.

The suspect was arrested after raping the girl for the third time and was paraded before newsmen at the police headquarters last weekend.

Abubakar confessed to commiting the crime, saying he did not know what came upon him.

He however said:

“I love the girl that is why I have sex with her.”

“I love the small girl, she is so beautiful that I can’t let her go without making love to her as she always submit to me and I have been making love to her at least I have done it for more than three times,” Abubakar, who said he was not married, confessed

https://lailasnews.com/man-tied-to-stake-and-beaten-by-angry-youths-for-raping-7-year-old-girl-in-warri/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by fran6co(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
them suppose truncate him JT after the beating.........some men they really craze wat kinda pleasure will u even derive from raping talk more of a small girly.......like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by GOFRONT(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked

Sex just dey hungry people every minute.....

Hungry dey worry me sef, make I go find something chop grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na this kain beaten Chelsea fans dey like.

If u know u know wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by monaPhilz: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
I no even understand how some men dey operate again. Wey olosho and brothels full everywhere. Na pikin wey no get breast dey high you.

Chop off his dick and feed it to a dog.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by sunnykaka1: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok God is watching
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by gabazin080(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
his Dickson should be cut off

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by ELgordo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Smh
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by gabazin080(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you got bad attitude, change it. Stop looking for who will love you the way you are.
Nobody loves nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Sharpshooota: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Even Abdullahi too
With his rod

Chai... Small girls don suffer for naija
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by FemiEddy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very good, now,
Stage 2 - Give him an Iron tattoo, all over his body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Chizuru01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is what they supposed to do That Terrorist prophet that went round the earth causing problem, Raping kids an his dead aunt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Xkalaban(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chai konji na rugged bastard. The idiot looks shamefully pathetic right now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by computerglobal(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rapist everywhere
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by bjayx: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by 21savages: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Let dem snd the idiot bk to prison nd as for abubakar u fall ma hand ma name sake nd for my state..hewoo
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by okomile(f): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Slice off the dick asap

Useless fellow

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Curry30: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na wa ohh. One eyed Preek truly no get sense
Its a shame
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by anonymous1759(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A middle-aged man has been severely beaten by an angry mob after he was caught raping a seven-year-old girl at Odion in Warri District, Delta State

The suspect identified as Tenimu, an ex-convict, who has always been in and out of prison, was allegedly caught in the act at about 4:00 p.m on Saturday, July 14.

According to reports, after the suspect confessed to the crime, youths in the community tied him to a stake and gave him the beating of his life.

It was gathered that he allegedly lured the victim to a hideout and defiled her.

In the same vein, one 29-year-old man, Abdullahi Abubakar, has violated the sanctity of the church when he raped an 11-year-old girl behind an orthodox church in Minna, Niger State.

Abdullahi raped the teenager three times at the same spot and blamed his action on the “devil”.

The suspect was arrested after raping the girl for the third time and was paraded before newsmen at the police headquarters last weekend.

Abubakar confessed to commiting the crime, saying he did not know what came upon him.

He however said:

“I love the girl that is why I have sex with her.”

“I love the small girl, she is so beautiful that I can’t let her go without making love to her as she always submit to me and I have been making love to her at least I have done it for more than three times,” Abubakar, who said he was not married, confessed

https://lailasnews.com/man-tied-to-stake-and-beaten-by-angry-youths-for-raping-7-year-old-girl-in-warri/

3 Likes

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Mikeross62: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Weird
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by alphaconde(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
sofa una no kill am
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Diso60090(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
I no even understand how some men dey operate again. Wey olosho and brothels full everywhere. Na pikin wey no get breast dey high you.

Chop off his dick and feed it to a dog.

Na so i talk am say na you i see yesterday for that joint
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is why i love warricheesy.they know how to treat ur fuk up anytime anyday.make dem whip am well well.
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by kingthreat(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
People should learn wankin sometimes
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
warri
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Sultty(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
What kinda fuckery is this

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by calddon(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Teenager ke? Shes a child not close to being a teen... such wickedness
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Perverts every where.

But the mature girls are also not helping matters. I mean, why is it so difficult for them to allow men sex them? It is as a result of this difficulty that these perverts choosed to prey on the vulnerable.

Sex shouldn't be difficult to give out as a girl. Please, help men satisfy their urge and you'll be blessed beyond measure.

Just cut those mens' genitals and feed it to vultures, by doing that, the mature girls will hopefully start doing the needful if they have conscience.

On a serious note, girls, no de make man suffer cos of toto abeg. Haba!
Las Las e go still smell

Don't quote me please
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by monaPhilz: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Diso60090:

Na so i talk am say na you i see yesterday for that joint

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Man Caught Stealing Pants & Bra In Oyo, Stripped Unclad And Forced To Wear Them / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.