Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme (965 Views)

Youths Surround House Of Lady Who Kidnapped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Imo & Sold Her / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested / Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme by ogochukwu247(f): 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
The little boy's mum writes below...

I got to the house on Friday May 13th by 2pm and eventually realised that my nanny absconded with my one and five months old baby, David Ekpedeme Robinson. The girl's name is Covenant Bassey, she's about 18years old, dark in complexion. Please call 08037076441,08037144278 if you have any information on their whereabouts...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/face-of-nanny-who-kidnapped-1-year-old.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme by omoyemirally(f): 2:59pm On May 15, 2016
May their whereabout be revealed insha'Allah. Infact,I make sure am alwz with my one year old girl. I dnt trust anyone.
Re: Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme by chibedo: 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
ogochukwu247:
The little boy's mum writes below...

I got to the house on Friday May 13th by 2pm and eventually realised that my nanny absconded with my one and five months old baby, David Ekpedeme Robinson. The girl's name is Covenant Bassey, she's about 18years old, dark in complexion. Please call 08037076441,08037144278 if you have any information on their whereabouts...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/face-of-nanny-who-kidnapped-1-year-old.html

cc lalasticlala

David, we are expecting your return. God will bring you back to us safely. Covenant i don't know that you can commit this atrocity. May God help you.
Re: Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme by Vomm: 9:24pm On May 15, 2016
Where did she employ the girl from? She needs to trace her thru the source. God will protect the boy and return him home safely
Re: Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme by chibedo: 10:19am On May 16, 2016
Vomm:
Where did she employ the girl from? She needs to trace her thru the source. God will protect the boy and return him home safely

Amen! According to the mum, the parents of the girl has been arrested including some family members, but the girl and David are yet to be found.

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Having Sex Only With Animals – 39-year-old Woman / Shocking: Redeemed Pastor’s Son Shot Dead During Fight Over Woman Inside A Bar ( / Man Hit And Killed by Female Driver On Ekewan Road In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.