Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash (1192 Views)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Earn Cash In No Time With Our Daily Million Lotto!!! Launching Very Soon!!! / Earn Cash Providing On Demand IT Support To Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by fredchia: 3:54pm On May 15, 2016
my fellow nairalanders,I have two keke maruwa gave one on hire purchase.
Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by tgmservice: 5:18pm On May 15, 2016
Good things come to those who wait but only the things left behind by those who hustle

1 Like

Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by homosapien(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2016
tgmservice:
Good things come to those who wait but only the things left behind by those who hustle
Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by homosapien(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2016
fredchia:
my fellow nairalanders,I have two keke maruwa gave one on hire purchase but the second one the person I gave misbehaved so I collected and am having a thought of riding it myself but am somehow shaky and contemplating of still looking for someone better and then looking for a job instead of riding it myself.
I need your advice if I should ride the keke myself or give out for hire purchase then look for a job..

Let me ride it and make daily delivery for you. If you don't mind
Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2016
fredchia:
my fellow nairalanders,I have two keke maruwa gave one on hire purchase but the second one the person I gave misbehaved so I collected and am having a thought of riding it myself but am somehow shaky and contemplating of still looking for someone better and then looking for a job instead of riding it myself.
I need your advice if I should ride the keke myself or give out for hire purchase then look for a job..

Ride it as you are looking for a job Bro.. keep some of your CV inside it cool cool my 1st job after I finished service in 2009 was a 7,500 job Bro.
Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by babs01(m): 2:57am On May 16, 2016
Can I ride it for u while stil waiting for my dream job?
Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by PresVA: 7:53am On May 16, 2016
How does riding the keke stop you from looking for your 'dream job'?? The keke is yours so you can be as flexible as you want, you can easily attend interviews/tests if need be. ...

Don't be ashamed to venture into any business oga.. from riding one keke, you can get to own more 'kekes' ..and the growth continues. ...

Giving someone the keke to ride for you when you're totally idle doesn't make sense to me, you can earn more and manage your keke better yourself. .. Except you can't ride well? undecided

you can pull out or employ someone when something better comes...

All the best...

1 Like

Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by Odunharry(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2016
op, there's nothing bad in riding ur Keke yourself.. still better than bn idle..
It's your business and trust me aside riding Keke there are things you get to learn from there esp
when it comes to relating with people.

1 Like

Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by Nobody: 10:57am On May 16, 2016
Odunharry:
op, there's nothing bad in riding ur Keke yourself.. still better than bn idle..
It's your business and trust me aside riding Keke there are things you get to learn from there esp
when it comes to relating with people.

See this ghost
Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by Odunharry(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2016
TheSlyone2:
See this ghost
sly
Re: Is It Prudent Enough, Graduate Wanna Start Riding Keke To Earn Cash by fredchia: 7:34am On May 17, 2016
@Oduhenry..am already on it... it's really bin cool I make minimum of 7k per day,I don't stress myself that much I close by 6pm..I wasn't shy or ashamed of doing it myself but needed the courage to do something I haven't bin doing.
Thanks for all your advise...am grateful but those of you who replied with insult you made no impart.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2017 Kpmg Audit Graduate Scheme- Uk Offices. / 2016 Audit Graduate Programme At Deloitte Nigeria - (any Course Of Study) / Customer Service Personnel Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.