Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (46587 Views)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by damiloladuke: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Popular social media influencer and CEO of Break Or Make Up, Blessing Okoro, has taken to her Instagram page to narrate how a man she was supposed to help get a job, was being unkind to her while they were inside KEKE NAPEP.

According her, they were supposed to meet at a designated spot and on the way to the agreed place, they met in the tricycle but didn’t know each other.

She had no idea he was the man she was going to meet and he didn’t also know she was the one he was going to meet for help.

Blessing wrote

“Always learn to be kind even to those who cant offer you nothing.

Yesterday I had to visit somewhere and it was raining so I did not want to drive there since I was not too familiar with the road ,so I parked my car somewhere close and used a keke.

While I was there I got a call from a long time friend reminding me of my promise tl her husband over a job,so I quickly told her my location, and asked her to tell her husband to meet me up asap since I will be leaving town soon,but I told her to tell her husband to meet me up were I packed my car since that place was a popular land mark .

I dont know her husband and we have never met before,as I sent her the address she called me back and was so excited that I was even around her area which will make it easy for him because he did not even have transport to come out,things was that bad. So I told her that he should pick a drop I will pay.

In other not to keep him stranded I had to start rushing back to were I packed my car . God I even entered under the rain,cold,just to meet up with him so he will not be stranded, as I was walking under the rain I saw a keke and stopped it,the keke man asked me to beg the man inside,so I started begging the man refused and said I was wet. I told him I will sit one side, and he refused, saying except I pay for both his fair and mine.

I agreed, then he allowed me. as entered this man kept me uncomfortable, saying if my wet clothes touch him again I will drop down. I just kept my cool until I finally got to my destination, I did not even reach I stopped at the junction and paid then used my legs to walk to my car ,since it was very close.

I was inside my car warning myself, then I got a call from my friend saying her husband was around, so I described my car and he came . I saw someone knocked on my car glass,wined down and it was this same man in a keke with me?.

I was suppose to pay the keke man,and recommend him for a job. Tears rolled down my eyes,I brought out 3k,gave him,started my car and zoomed off. My friend has been calling and sending me messages, I had to block her. Becaful many times men of gold dont wear gold . Be nice ….”

https://lailasnews.com/man-going-for-interview-speaks-rudely-to-prospective-employer-inside-keke-napep/

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Adeoludt(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Village people...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Edmen(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
learn to be nice to people, especially when you re outside....I see people cursing and shouting at strangers for little or no reason...before leaving the house please keep your nasty attitude in the house

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by mercenary: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oboy!

4 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by inoki247: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....

269 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by veacea: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Village people

16 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Deivid10(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
If my employer is my co-passanger inside keke.....

Then it all worked out for good

Now let me go and read the post

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by lsoul: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by superior1: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nollywod script, this line don old abegi

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by BruncleZuma: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Aunty no vex ooo, but you're not a friend...just an acquaintance.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Caseless: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol

Fake story! grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by puyol005(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lie lie lair

5 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Skorea: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Title of the movie

17 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by hushshinani(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lack of home training and village people equal to failure...

4 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by NurseJay: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
You should have helped nonetheless! He would have forever been changed. You would have taught him a very vital life's lesson by the undeserved kindness you showed him. Madam you're no different from him!

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by ifymadu: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Story for the gods. Help the man if you want to. How many times have you been rude or sinned against God? Still He doesn’t deprive you of oxygen.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by soberdrunk(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just say you didn't want to give him the job in the first place, the fact that he wasn't nice to a "stranger" isn't enough excuse.... angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by kennosklint(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Such is life.village people no go let person rest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Niyinficient(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good for him
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by obajoey(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
oyinbo nla nla poju

when someone entered under the rain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by iListen(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol @tears rolled down my eyes

3 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by itiswellandwell: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol. Village people things.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by lordtosan(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tears rolled down her eyes and she drove off. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by ollah2: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Men of gold don't wear gold- Blessing 2018

9 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by paymentvoucher: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is deep!

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Oche211(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
The story get as e be.
But i get the end message sha.
Never be rude to strangers

8 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by nairalandfreak(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Twitter story... However, there's a lesson here! Learn!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by philanthropist1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
please is the job still available....I need job badaly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Drabrah(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
I 1st think say na hin village pipu follow am go do interview. Buh, no. His village pipu are completely innocent. Na him dey by himself follow himself & dat's even worse.
His actions show how he'll be treating his subordinates wen given any opportunity, no matter how litu.
I pity d wife most, then d children if any. I can only imagine wot d poor lady wuddav bn passing thru.

9 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by ozoebuka1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
His village people are still active grin

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by MARKone(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
I don't understand the blocking of friend part, tell her what her husband did, and you can't recommend him again.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Oche211(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Edmen:
learn to be nice to people, especially when you re outside....I see people cursing and shouting at strangers for little or no reason...before leaving the house please keep your nasty attitude in the house
golden rule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.