Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Revealing The Enemies!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealing The Enemies!! (467 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Tithes: Revealing The Lies!!! / ....and The Enemies Submitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealing The Enemies!! by Debeloved87(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
A Little Revelation:

In the Vision of the night, I saw a serpent coming into my compound, my younger brother was trying to pursue it away, when I saw it, I shouted and told him to not let the serpent get to him, while I was doing that the serpent passed him and was coming to my direction, while I was trying to defend myself and kill the serpent I fell on the ground and it wanted to pounce on me but I held it by the head and was strangling it but the shocking part is that the serpent turned into an old man living in my area.

You see that's God revealing the enemies in the area to me. So many people out there that you called friends, relatives, elders of your area or community are nothing but satanic instruments who are planning and ploughing to bring you down but God will not let such be.

Brethren, Pray and Stay strong in the Lord, the enemies are fighting but they won't prevail because Christ has given us victory. I remember few night ago the Lord held me by my stomach in the night vision and said "I WANT YOU TO PRAY" I jumped up from sleep and started praying loudly like a mad man, remember "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God... " 2 corinthians 10:4 and the midnight battle is always intense. So get set and get prepared to battle for the LORD, for the LORD is a Man of War.

PRAYER:
1. Every wicked man or woman in my Area/Street/office /home parading himself as a serpent in the night to do me evil, I command the thunder of God to strike you dead in the name of Jesus

2. Every plans of the enemy concerning my life I cancel them with the blood of Jesus.

3. Every unfriendly friend that his planning my downfall, i command the Angel of the Lord to give you a deadly slap.

4. Thank you Father for the answered prayers, i stand a warrior for Christ in the name of Jesus.. Amen.

Brethren once again let's get to work, whatever we do for God is being recorded and also if shall be rewarded, our labours of love shall never be lost. God showed me some certain group of Christians and the exploits they have been doing, some have delivered men and women totalling into millions and their reward won't pass them by, it's a challenge to everyone of us Christians, let's get to work and do much exploits for Christ.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all.. Amen.
- Brother Paul.

www.divinerevelationsstream.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Say No One Is Good But God Alone (and He Is God 0) / DOWNLOAD: Igwe – Wole Oni Ft. Mike Aremu & Victor Ademofe / "In" But Not "Of"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.