Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) (39371 Views)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by oweman: 12:30am On May 16, 2016
So this small calabar gal don get hole to do be that
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by abubkhr: 12:30am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
May God punish hypocrites and their useless media using to propagate against Islam. Had been this happened in the North you see the whole media wailing like person they rub their anu.s with grand pepper.

No one is mentioning the guy religion here, no one is dragging his religious leader to this.

Allahumo arib Mon Araba Muslim. Amin

Amin Summa Amin
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On May 16, 2016
When it comes to ra.pe in Nigeria can we just forget the height at which it happens in Northern Nigeria or Western Nigeria. It doesn't matter anywhere it happens, rape is rape. Let's forget our religious belief or ethnic and condemn what's not right

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kellybently(m): 3:38am On May 16, 2016
lielbree:

Things like this happen everywhere all over the world, however most condemn such while your people condone and promote it.
That's the difference

yes Islam support early marrage while Christianity support and promote funication adultery abortion child molestation with the view of civilisation.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by MADrator: 4:17am On May 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry some guys sha!!no one kobo brain for their head,dem go dey chase underage gurls upandan.

I noticed one thing with useless Nigerians. Paedophilia is not only a northern thing. Agreed that the northerners endorse it and even allow their male folks marry those kids but down here in the south (SE, SW and SS) and middle belt, many paedophilic goats abound. You wouldn't know about it unless you spend a lill time in any one or more of them villages. In some places in the middle belt, it's mostly the old and married fools that disvirgin kids of 11-15 years of age and those people see their acts as normal.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:17am On May 16, 2016
It's only in the news because it rarely occurs in that region.

kunta2simple:
And they act like things like this only happens in the north. Hypocrites.
This is what happen when you fail to deal with your own problem out of hypocrisy, just because you want to score points against someone with similar case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 4:18am On May 16, 2016
why all the shout, they said the husband was responsible and not boyfriend or a guy. moreover thats not the first issue she is giving. just look as how that little boy was relaxed around her. mana finally, the husband is heartless to marry the gal at such age
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Youngpo413: 4:20am On May 16, 2016
Efud ibaha, Eba ibaha, what attracted the foolish man in the first place?
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by MADrator: 4:23am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
May God punish hypocrites and their useless media using to propagate against Islam. Had been this happened in the North you see the whole media wailing like person they rub their anu.s with grand pepper.

No one is mentioning the guy religion here, no one is dragging his religious leader to this.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by MADrator: 4:25am On May 16, 2016
kellybently:
If an aboki marry this girl people will talk. Ibo and Christian supporting adultery and function from BDC

Hehehehehehe! Wetin concern Igbos for this thread now eh? No be Akwa Ibom the deed occur? But you drag Igbos enter the matter.. Issorai! grin cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by BetaThings: 4:27am On May 16, 2016
lielbree:

Things like this happen everywhere all over the world, however most condemn such while your people condone and promote it.
That's the difference

No that is not
They are mostly condoned in the South, they are not condemned
Go to Mirrabel Centre in Lagos
Even the Police often persuade the victims to forget the matter
Only a few get reported - do you believe your great grandpa married your great grandma when she was 18?

How come it is a foreigner drawing attention to this
How many cases of child witches being burnt do you hear of - But BBC reports it!

If this case happened in the North, the reaction will be vitriolic, there will be curses, it will be trending on twitter
They will even say North and South don't belong in the same country

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by MADrator: 4:28am On May 16, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

There is nothing called rape in this world

Rubbish talk! angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by MADrator: 4:31am On May 16, 2016
rosieflower2:
was Jst wondering aw a gal of dat age will be engaging in sex to d extent of getting pregnant? I'm nt judging though Jst my tort

You're pretty ma'am. Would have asked you out but you seem underaged... sad
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:01am On May 16, 2016
NL got Hippocrates!! u wud hav seen real bashing of northerners had it been dis incident happened in the North.
BTW with or withou religion, one can still be a good person. infact religion is even d reason why we having lot of wicked bias ppl everywhere.
I see that boy accused of bein a wizard doin well
bless the 'white woman'

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by mmsen: 5:54am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
God will take control of the situation! It's pathetic how some men behave like fowls what could have attracted the fool that caused this to a 13 year old girl? He can't ruin this girls life and go unpunished, nemesis will catch up with him!

Why would god take control of this situation when he/she didn't stop someone from impregnating her to begin with? Surely that would make more sense?
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On May 16, 2016
mmsen:

Why would god take control of this situation when he/she didn't stop someone from impregnating her to begin with? Surely that would make more sense?
Oga get out from here! If you don't believe in GOD I sorry for you! You need JESUS today give your life to Christ now before it's too late.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kellybently(m): 6:09am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
Oga get out from here! If you don't believe in GOD I sorry for you! You need JESUS today give your life to Christ now before it's too late.
Na dis jesus tin ena dey take cover evil b4 it ll escalad . Christians are hypocrite.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 16, 2016
kellybently:

Na dis jesus tin ena dey take cover evil b4 it ll escalad . Christians are hypocrite.
Who is this one? Hmmm I will pretend I didn't see that your comment. It's not my joy that you perish in sin and unbelieve that's why I pray for people like you who have been brainwashed and decieved. May God help us!
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kellybently(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
Who is this one? Hmmm I will pretend I didn't see that your comment. It's not my joy that you perish in sin and unbelieve that's why I pray for people like you who have been brainwashed and decieved. May God help us!
u ve started ur own rubish too
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by loomer: 6:41am On May 16, 2016
I no wan insult you, so stay ur own

idyufan:
you did it!
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2016
Do u need a a professional cv .?

you can reach us on WhatsApp 07065173203, for your professional cv and cover letter.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by dyn1800: 6:45am On May 16, 2016
Why has the husband not in jail like yunusa?
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by porshuch: 6:55am On May 16, 2016
That is why northerner's own better, because they marry those girls, but here in the south, it's a different ball game. I remember how one stupid old man in my village impregnated by grandma's housegirl.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by sholexy1: 7:02am On May 16, 2016
Na wetin dey make naija hard be dis when man go look go give this kind gal belle among all the babes wey find husband for naija some men self really need to b dealt with.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by MrCyril(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2016
NEHLIVE:
The NGO in charge of her case released this statement. Read below..

Ekemini, the 13-year-old girl pregnant girl (pictured with Hope) who was rescued by Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Loven and her husband David Emmannuel Umem, will be undergoing a caesarean section operation because doctors discovered that the position of her baby in the uterus is not normal. Moreover, her pelvis is not completely developed due to her young age. Anja's post below:

"Last week I told you about Ekemini, a 13 year old pregnant girl who David Emmanuel Umem and our team rescued and brought to DINNødhjælp/ACAEDF Childrens Home in Nigeria. Since we rescue this beautiful young girl we took her to the hospital for examination.

The doctors discovered that the position of her baby in the uterus is not normal, so she will not be able to deliver her baby vaginally. So next week Thursday Ekemini will have a caesarean section operation. Besides that, because of Ekemini´s very young age her pelvis is not completely developed so if she deliver her baby vaginally the labour might be prolong, and where there is prolong labour complications might set in.

As you also know Hope is also having an operation. Hypospadias is an inborn condition in which one has an incomplete developed urethra. Urethral meatus opens incorrectly at various locations along the underside of the penis, scrotum or in the perineum. The doctors found this inborn condition on Hope.
We have been waiting a very long time for Hope to be operated, but always remember that we are living in an area where the health system is not working as you know it to do in the western world countries.
On the 27 of May our nurse Rose will take Hope to see the doctor for him to make all the necessary tests on Hope that is needed before his hypospadias operation. And after the tests has been made a date for the operation will be arranged.

The caesarean operation of Ekemini and the hypospadias operation of Hope is very expensive so if you want to help us pay for the two operations please make a donation to DINNødhjælp through our website here: http

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/rescued-13yr-old-pregnant-girl-in-akwa.html
I can arrange good discount packages for you when ever you have need for medical surgery or treatment in India. If we have good understanding and established trust I can arrange instalment payment package for you also. Getting visa to India is not a problem for your patient cos we will hand that with ease as we have good relationship with the Embassy. All you need to do is send me the patient's medical report via email with subject "medical report" and I will tell you the cost of treatment and how long the patient will stay in our hospital in India. Our hospital is the best in India. Feel free to contact me for more Info and clarification. 08032765549 or cidomick@yahoo.com

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by carinmom(f): 7:13am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:

All the hypocrites would have been here throwing tantrums and insulting generation upon generation of northerners and Islam as if similar problem does not exist among them.

Bloody hypocrites.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by lielbree: 7:16am On May 16, 2016
BetaThings:

No that is not
They are mostly condoned in the South, they are not condemned
Go to Mirrabel Centre in Lagos
Even the Police often persuade the victims to forget the matter
Only a few get reported - do you believe your great grandpa married your great grandma when she was 18?

How come it is a foreigner drawing attention to this
How many cases of child witches being burnt do you hear of - But BBC reports it!

If this case happened in the North, the reaction will be vitriolic, there will be curses, it will be trending on twitter
They will even say North and South don't belong in the same country
Thank God you mentioned report to the police. That means it's a crime!
Be honest is it a crime for someone to marry a thirteen year old in most parts of the North? The answer is no. That's my point.

I'm not saying sex with a minor only happens in the north, that's just a big lie . However it is part of Islamic culture to marry kids! Here in the south no right thinking father will give out his 13year old daughter.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Queengal: 7:18am On May 16, 2016
This is wickedness
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kunta2simple: 7:25am On May 16, 2016
lielbree:

That's the difference
Ogbeni swerve, I am a yoruba boy from egba. What I detest is hypocrisy.
And if you must know, the reason why it's accepted in the north is to deal with silly cases like this. You can't really excuse teenagers from their love for sexual intimacy. So in order to avoid cases like this, they see it as been preferable to child molestation.
Be sincere enough to tell us how many cases of rape, teenage prostitution or incest you hear coming from the north in comparison with the south?
Instead of you raping the child or involving in pre marital sex, why not marry her if you get her consent and that of her parent. I think God will be more pleased with the latter.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by MeAboki(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2016
The Hypocrites have run away to hide in shame.
They are neither condemning the religion nor region or tribe of the perpetrator because he is one of their own.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2016
rosieflower2:
Was she raped?
No, she got married and this is her 3rd issue...

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2016
kunta2simple:
And they act like things like this only happens in the north. Hypocrites.
This is what happen when you fail to deal with your own problem out of hypocrisy, just because you want to score points against someone with similar case.

Just shut the feck up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face / 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.