Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) (39372 Views)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:56am On May 16, 2016
Look at hw hope is looking so fresh. Father bless d couple d@ took kia of this poor boi. D day he'll tell d story of his life, people will be surprise.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by shiki(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry some guys sha!!no one kobo brain for their head,dem go dey chase underage gurls upandan.

If u ask them, they will say ....i need a fresh girl to deflower.

If virginity nowadays is in the hands of only under 17s its better I test none
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kunta2simple: 8:00am On May 16, 2016
kraftykc:

Just shut the feck up.
Pained soul. Take indocide, it should help you end your pains.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by phamouspsalm(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
"These northern pedophiles again?" only in northern Nigeria. Which day akwa ibom turn north... receive brain ijn
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by alpha2zulu: 8:09am On May 16, 2016
The girl wey free nkor?
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by phamouspsalm(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2016
dvee2:
"These northern pedophiles again?" only in northern Nigeria.
yeye the smell
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by junta007(f): 8:32am On May 16, 2016
I dont trust u
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 16, 2016
The government should enlighten the public about availability of sexxxx toys so that any pervert that looking for something to chok can chok that. Ewwww[/quote].so na wetin u dey use
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by makaveli902: 8:58am On May 16, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Good for her.

She don go chop wetin she no suppose chop

You don't even know if she was raped and molested. Will you say that if it were to be YOUR SISTER?
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2016
If perchance this news had been from the North, this thread would have been derailed and taken over by self-proclaimed righteous ethno-politico-religious zealots, who are quick to show their disdain for the whole of a region or religion.This just goes to show we are still one Nigeria despite our differences. Unity in diversity indeed. Irrespective of our ethno-religious diversity, socio-political inclinations, we are one. United by our common love for money, hence the pervasive level of corruption. United by our common love for religion, hence, the pervasive religious crises. United by our common love for our various ethnicities and cultures, hence, the perennial problem of ethnic conflicts. United by our common love for power, hence the continuous power struggle by each ethnic majority and minority. United by our common love for vices, hnce the everlasting problem of criminal activities across all regions., etc.
Bottom line, we stand united in our obvious diversity.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by mmsen: 9:48am On May 16, 2016
porshuch:
That is why northerner's own better, because they marry those girls, but here in the south, it's a different ball game. I remember how one stupid old man in my village impregnated by grandma's housegirl.

It's better that a child be sold into sexual slavery to endure a lifetime of rape?

What this situation should be is an advert for reproductive education and stiffer consequences for people who mistreat children.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by fatiaforreal: 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
Where is Akwa Ibom in Nigeria?
I'm sure it's in the NE.
The man responsible must be an herdsman, and not Essien grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by lielbree: 1:57pm On May 16, 2016
kunta2simple:

Ogbeni swerve, I am a yoruba boy from egba. What I detest is hypocrisy.
And if you must know, the reason why it's accepted in the north is to deal with silly cases like this. You can't really excuse teenagers from their love for sexual intimacy. So in order to avoid cases like this, they see it as been preferable to child molestation.
Be sincere enough to tell us how many cases of rape, teenage prostitution or incest you hear coming from the north in comparison with the south?
Instead of you raping the child or involving in pre marital sex, why not marry her if you get her consent and that of her parent. I think God will be more pleased with the latter.
So your solution to early sex is child marriage and vvf

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On May 16, 2016
d question is., who did this. ok....nobody wan talk abi. By d special grace of God., d person has just five years more to live
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
Brush (Bros) what I do?
wittyt98:

nd your ID is chiefolododo ... ah walahi talahi u re a chief oloriburuku
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
Your head rot
Pennyways:
such of this congratulations will soon come to you and the members of your family, that I fervently pray for you
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by futrue(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2016
uhmmmmm.
things are happening o!
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 17, 2016
christiese:
listen to yourself! You can't even spell the name well, next time be reasonable in your comment and if u dnt have anything reasonable to say keep calm! You must not comment.
mo4ka! D fact dah ah ain't spelling dah crappy name aii doesn't mean sh*t! Yhu re jst an asslicking dumb ass pussy snitching niqqa. Yo ille!
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2016
christiese:
listen to yourself! You can't even spell the name well, next time be reasonable in your comment and if u dnt have anything reasonable to say keep calm! You must not comment.
mo4ka! D fact dah ah ain't spelling dah crappy name aii doesn't mean sh*t! Yhu re jst an asslicking dumb ass pussy snitching niqqa. Yo ille! Retard too lest I 4get!
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Deprince2656(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
rosieflower2:
Was she raped?
na d same question na him I dey ask oooh
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by nextprince: 4:27am On Mar 09, 2017
And the likes of seguno2 are self-servicing on a thread about marriage to a 17yr old. Now who arrested the adult that impregnated this 13yr old? This and many more litter those places in their numbers. This is what they call girl child freedom. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face / 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.