Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic (1085 Views)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos / Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident / Comedienne Helen Paul Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by newsarena: 8:21pm On May 15, 2016
Nollywood royalty, Rita Dominic is absolutely stunning in new makeup photos shared by MUA Oluchi Onuigbo via Instagram. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-stunning-makeup-photos-of-rita-dominic.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by newsarena: 8:22pm On May 15, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by cruzita(f): 8:27pm On May 15, 2016
God abeg give my aunty Rita a husband so that her beauty will glow more like the sun.
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Afrok(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
Why was she blushing? shocked abii another lady kissed her cheek? kiss
Lovely pics but since they are make-up pictures, can they still be called stunning? undecided

#walks away with one litre of petrol and matches, cooking things#
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by nikkypearl(f): 8:29pm On May 15, 2016
You too fine pass my mama but that is impossible! Oh,oh oo omo you too fine ehh grin
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Tolexander: 8:30pm On May 15, 2016
I wish the top can be 2inches lower at the chest.

Who is her husband?
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 15, 2016
She's as stunning as mimzy...

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 15, 2016

Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 15, 2016
suzan404:

I just hope mimzy will pay u for all this grin
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2016
david2:

I just hope mimzy will pay u for all this grin
lol...I'm doing all this because she deserves it
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Yuneehk(f): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
Afrok:
Why was she blushing? shocked abii another lady kissed her cheek? kiss
Lovely pics but since they are make-up pictures, can they still be called stunning? undecided

#walks away with one litre of petrol and matches, cooking things#
You wanna cook yourself?
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Afrok(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2016
Yuneehk:

You wanna cook yourself?
Nope! After cooking, I wanna drink the fuel and light one stick of cigarette coz the weather here in Choba is cold embarassed
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Yuneehk(f): 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
Afrok:
Nope! After cooking, I wanna drink the fuel and light one stick of cigarette coz the weather here in Choba is cold embarassed
Its same at Elelenwo. The fuel and cigarette will indeed shake off the cold cheesy
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Afrok(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2016
Yuneehk:

Its same at Elelenwo. The fuel and cigarette will indeed shake off the cold cheesy
Thanks... Since i'm sharing the weather in Choba with u in Elelenwo (all in PH), please I wanna share the fuel and cigarette with u. Don't thank me coz its love from my heart, thank me later...

#walks away with a cylinder full of gas as I exchange the lighted cigarette with her#
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by nuelzy: 9:49pm On May 15, 2016
igbo babes rock...nt some yoruba goblins

1 Like

Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Yuneehk(f): 9:52pm On May 15, 2016
Afrok:
Thanks... Since i'm sharing the weather in Choba with u in Elelenwo (all in PH), please I wanna share the fuel and cigarette with u. Don't thank me coz its love from my heart, thank me later...

#walks away with a cylinder full of gas as I exchange the lighted cigarette with her#
Thanks but no.. I don't smoke
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Afrok(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2016
Yuneehk:

Thanks but no.. I don't smoke
I don't smoke either embarassed... draws her close and hugs her tightly to share warmth with her kiss

#walks away singing THIS LOVE IS UNBREAKABLE #

1 Like

Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by SAMBARRY: 10:06pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
God abeg give my aunty Rita a husband so that her beauty will glow more like the sun.
marry her name.what are you waiting for? undecided
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Flexherbal(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2016
We have seen you.
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 15, 2016
this mama make sense
Re: Checkout Stunning Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic by pretydiva(f): 6:31am On May 16, 2016
Beautiful pics. E clear say bell bottom don cm back to fashion

(1) (Reply)

Another Popular Blogger Nwabuba Patrick Launch A New Ride Today.. / Photos: Banky W, Ebuka & Cynthia Obi-uchendu Fly Out To Dubai / Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.