Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

[Free Report]How To Secure Admission Into The University Without Using Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [Free Report]How To Secure Admission Into The University Without Using Jamb (699 Views)

How To Get Your JAMB Questions And Answers Set Before Your Exam Using JAMB App / Rate Your Chances Of Admission Using Jamb's New Admission Screening System / Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Free Report]How To Secure Admission Into The University Without Using Jamb by ExplicitContent: 8:23pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin
JAMB has been gambling with many people's future. Imagine somebody writing Jamb for 4years and still counting.
Kilode, when your mates are already graduating. Not that you'd not pass o. Ofcourse you did,you passed your JAMB exams,pass utme exams but still no admission. Which kind life!
I remember my time, if everything had been as supposed to be I ought to be doing my masters now angry
What are you telling me! grin
If not for this info I came across which am about to share with you. I will have just forget about schooling and start business.

Well, I'd be graduating this year & all I did this evening was Reminisce on how I got here. Decided to be helpful

To those people who find themselves in this critical condition. Still struggling for admission into the university.
Let me show you how I sort myself out. How you can secure admission into 200l in any University without using Jamb.
Fresh secondary school graduate you ain't left out either, Jamb ain't got love o. Talking from experience. grin

To get the free report just send a mail to IJMBconsults@gmail.com or you drop your mail.
It's free.
Re: [Free Report]How To Secure Admission Into The University Without Using Jamb by femmykenny: 1:50pm On May 16, 2016
You can get all the information you need About IJMB and Registration via www.aboutijmb.com
Registration is still in. Progress.
Secure admission to 200 level without jamb ( www.aboutijmb.com)
Visit the ijmb website now.

(1) (Reply)

Possible Effects Of Scrapping Post-utme And Pegging Cut-off Mark At 180 / 2016/2017 Funaab Admission Update / 2016/2017 Securing Of Admission Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.