Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Business Of Fashion Course!lagos Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Business Of Fashion Course!lagos Nigeria (487 Views)

Nice And Beautiful Outfits For Sale At Celines Home Of Fashion. / Business Of Clothing & Accessories? / Basic Fashion Course For Juniors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Fashion Course!lagos Nigeria by phoonmyafrika(f): 10:27pm On May 15, 2016
Are you a fashion designer or into fashion retailing? Are you creative in dressmaking, bag making,shoe making, jewelry designing and yet,you don't make enough money to show for your work? Trust me,it's not about connections,it's about UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS OF FASHION. I was once in yours SHOES but now I know better and I'm ready to share.

Understanding the reality
How much you need and where to get it
Accurate pricing
Making a successful collection
Business plan for fashion business
Marketing and branding materials
Press and public relations
Business legal structure etc...

Call/Whatsapp 08034117099 for full details. Don't be a mediocre. Aim for the top!

(1) (Reply)

Nike Lace / Oriflame, Looking Good Is Our Business! / Slimming Powder, Tummy Blast Powder, Boob's Enlargement Powder, Hip Up Capsule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.