Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Basic Fashion Course For Juniors - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Basic Fashion Course For Juniors (671 Views)

6 Basic Fashion Items For Trendy Ladies / Cutout Jumpsuit For Juniors At Micostar Mall Only At Marcy's / The Business Of Fashion Course!lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Fashion Course For Juniors by martwayne: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
School is out for summer and NOW would be a great opportunity to engage your children who will be in town throughout the holidays! Let's face it, most parents usually have problems planning what to do over the long holidays especially since our environment does not have much planned for kids so this is an opportunity to enhance your child's innate creative abilities! Just think about it - no worries about thinking about what they will do throughout the break! Just send them over to Martwayne and you are covered for 3 days! And I guarantee you, they will LOVE IT!

Classes will start on the 1st for 4 weeks and they hold 3 days a week from 10am - 2pm. The scheduled days are Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.

Classes hold at our Training Centre in Surulere - please contact us though any of the means on the flyer if you would like to visit ahead of time!

GREAT! That's about it!

We look forward to having them over! I am sure it will be a blast like the last time!

Re: Basic Fashion Course For Juniors by igboboy3(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2016
@martwayne,
Do you have a course for beginners who want to learn how to sew clothes for men? Possibly a weekend course
I'm not a teen

(1) (Reply)

See New Stunning Photos Of Leila Fowler / Men's Short Sleeves Polo Shirt Orange/yellow/blue & Red / Beautiful And Simple Off-shoulder Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.