Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. (4401 Views)

How To Download Instagram Videos On Your Mobile Phones Without Any Software / Tutorial: How To Fixed Invalid Imei On Infinix Phones Without Rooting / How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by osufamily(f): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Bro u can put the post on there facebook...i bought an iphone from them the stupid wale treat me like a slave i told them i will deal with them and afordables will be a story in nigeria real soon...lets join hands together and let the whole nigeria be aware before we all sink in there pit...
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by osufamily(f): 5:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Bro u can put the post on there facebook...i bought an iphone from them the stupid wale treat me like a slave i told them i will deal with them and afordables will be a story in nigeria real soon...lets join hands together and let the whole nigeria be aware before we all sink in there pit...https://www.facebook.com/AFFORDABLE-PHONES-94896769077/?fref=ts
PreciousNwankwo:
AFFORDABLE as a phone company should be banned.. that company is nothing but fraudulent, corporate thieves. Nigerians should better wise up and not patronize them for any new phone at all especially the likes of Samsung... Affordables: Heartless Idiots.
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by Thollu01(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by Thollu01(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2016
*How to fix the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped error* | *XtremeTechHub*| http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/06/how-to-fix-process-comgoogleprocessgapp.html?m=1
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by gambus007(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2016
4peace:

Story

If you know SamsungcareNg you wont buy any samsung product at all.

I bought LG d410 at slot repaired it with warranty at accra,I was thinking like you until i get to their office and they said i'm covered worldwide.
Are you serious?i have issue with mine and am in accra now.pls can you give me lg address in accra?i also brought it in Nigeria
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by donhils: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2016
queenfav:
please,he has every right to blame them!Are u saying a warranty should be place specific?Imo,its their product, the issue as to which country the device version was made for is highly irrelevant.
Did you know that if u buy a phone for another region say Europe and want to use it in Africa, it's possible some features might not work? E.g. 4G.
And if u think because it's their product means they must attend to the warranty issue, why do they have different models for different regions? Or if you're into custom roms, go and flash your African model with UAE model rom , do it and see America wonders.
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by donhils: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2016
But my question is why would they (Affordables) bring in models meant for UAE in Nigeria? Is it that those ones are cheaper to import or they're just gluttons for trouble? Whatever be the reason, this is very bad, totally unacceptable and should be condemned.
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by donhils: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2016
4peace:

Story

If you know SamsungcareNg you wont buy any samsung product at all.

I bought LG d410 at slot repaired it with warranty at accra,I was thinking like you until i get to their office and [/b]they said i'm covered worldwide[b].
They said the bolded just to feel on top of the world. The point is u bought in Nigeria, and had ur issues in Ghana. They're in the same region, they're pretty much the same phone.
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by 4peace(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by DuduParaPara: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Those fraudsters, hmm
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by osufamily(f): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
TDonald:

The owner of affordable is BAYO ABIRU
and come to think of it Bayo ABiru is a fraudster ...and wale Ojo was a drop out check out there profile ...i was swindle iphone 6plus #155,000 and the next day screen gone blank..im still on a look out for Bayo anyway
Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by shapoh(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babalegba:
What a horror story .I was in their shop to buy a bb torch some years back but they did not have it in stock,reading your story now ,I realize I was lucky not to buy from them. What a bunch of crooks selling expensive phones without warranty.I'm surprised you involved the police in a civil matter though. Pls don't let the matter die like that,involve the relevant agencies. More people need to start complaining about wrongs in Nigeria

You are very lucky bro, better still go for Gionee..Samsung has lied to me a lot making me believe there isnt any other good phone..smiles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) / Tecno Camon X Takes Better Picture Than Iphone X [photos] / Apple Offers $1 Million 'bounty' To Nigerian Researcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.