Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Re: Special Assistant To The Executive Governor Of Imo State On Ict Denial Of... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Special Assistant To The Executive Governor Of Imo State On Ict Denial Of... (525 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) / Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike / Open Letter To His Excellency The Executive Governor Of Imo State, Owelle Anayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Special Assistant To The Executive Governor Of Imo State On Ict Denial Of... by Mafangelz(m): 1:26am On May 16, 2016
RE: SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE ON ICT DENIAL OF THREATENING THE PROTESTING STUDENTS; THE TRUTH BEHIND CLOSED DOOR.
By: Rotr. Chukwunenye Maduabuchi Stanley a.k.a SenatorMaf Imsu.
There is this saying that He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. On this note, I wish to charge all Imo Stars to remain resilient and steadfast in their quest to return back to school. The truth remains that the recent reaction from one of the government appointees of His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Imo State "Mr IK OGBONNA" on our unbiased Press statement has only proven how overzealous and insincere government stalwarts could be.
Without being immodest, I still find it very difficult to believe that our amiable governor was aware of the threat melted on us by one of his aides who is also an alumnus of my dear citadel of learning, IK OGBONNA. I have tried my possible best to swallow what happened on the day of our demonstration knowing too well that am striving for a just course and a lot of prices will be paid for it including threat to my life. God bear me witness that I do not intend to ridicule anyone's reputation or step on toes for whatsoever genuine agitation am making for my fellow Imo stars who have been academically stranded at home for over 55days now without moral considerations from the involved parties.
I am compelled to release this voice call I had with Ik Ogbonna on that very day as I urge all and sundry to listen to the above threat phone call and know between Ik Ogbonna and Chukwunenye Maduabuchi Stanley who lied against each other and who is actually seeking for cheap popularity. below is the download link to the said Threat call. I can never be intimidated, I can never be stampeded Greatest Nigerian Students!!! Please never be distracted, in EQUITY I stand. Injury to one is injury to all. Aluta continua!

----------------------------------------

PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO VERIFY THE SHAMEFUL LIES OF THE IMO STATE GOVERNOR'S SPECIAL ASSISTANT ON INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY, MR IK OGBONNA AGAINST THE PROTESTING STUDENTS HE THREATENED....
---------------------------
1. Initial CALL he, IK OGBONNA made to me

http://picosong.com/B4Ev/
---------------------------
2. SECOND CALL to me WHERE THE THREAT WAS MADE

http://picosong.com/B48j
----------------------------
3. THIRD CALL I PUT ACROSS to him AFTER THE THREAT to confirm that he wasnt drunk while making the call.

http://picosong.com/B48B

Re: Re: Special Assistant To The Executive Governor Of Imo State On Ict Denial Of... by infoscope(m): 2:07am On May 16, 2016
lol

Ujoatu
Re: Re: Special Assistant To The Executive Governor Of Imo State On Ict Denial Of... by Mafangelz(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2016
infoscope:
lol

Ujoatu

who is ujoatu?

(1) (Reply)

The List Available Post Utme Schools As At Now / When Is Uniport Reopening? / FG Cancels Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.