Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Frank Edwards,don Moen Set To Make History,dropping Collaborative Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank Edwards,don Moen Set To Make History,dropping Collaborative Album (735 Views)

Frank Edwards – God Of Miracle (Audio) / Download Gospel Music: Loyiso Bala Ft. Don Moen - How Great Thou Art / Top Gospel Artiste, Frank Edward & Don Moen Set To Release Collaborative Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards,don Moen Set To Make History,dropping Collaborative Album by Cutezt(m): 4:21am On May 16, 2016
Popular Nigerian gospel artist,Frank Edwards is set to release a collaborative music album alongside renowned veteran American gospel artist,Don Moen.

Edwards,who has always spoke about his admiration for the American veteran and has constantly shared pictures and videos of their studio sessions and meetings,revealed earlier today on his Instagram page ,the album art of the upcoming album with the caption

Frank shares: “Are you ready world? Don Moen and Frank Edwards, 6 Tracks deep worship, we are finally ready”

When completed,this will be the first Nigerian-American collaborative album between two renowned artists in the history.

http://gisted1..co.ke/2016/05/frank-edwardsdon-moen-set-to-make.html

lalasticlala

Re: Frank Edwards,don Moen Set To Make History,dropping Collaborative Album by klassykute(m): 4:37am On May 16, 2016
heard don speaking ibo .. na wa o.. frank wan teach am market..
frank after recording the album

frank: sir i really wanna tank you for you presence and support God will bless you ..its only my chinake indima that can fit bless you ....

Don: maka why .. una mehn franku u promised tu lekoumu 5000 dollars .. abggie yehem ego .. biko.. i can fit talk oooo

Frank: sir u dn learn ibo finish oo... sir i dont have much money now please God will provide

don : biko dont tell me dat..afu dat tin ur trying to talk there.. dont try to cut my cost there now... biko tomorrow we ar going to your shopu mk i sell and make my money back

.. NICE TRACK FROM DEM .. 9JA GOING PLACES .. M GONNA B ON SET WITH ANGELINA JOLIE DIS YEAR
Re: Frank Edwards,don Moen Set To Make History,dropping Collaborative Album by amtaken(f): 4:49am On May 16, 2016
Can't wait!
Re: Frank Edwards,don Moen Set To Make History,dropping Collaborative Album by chyket(m): 5:40am On May 16, 2016
Great!!!All previous barriers are gradually crumbling.You can now actually achieve all that you want if only you can dare to dream.
Re: Frank Edwards,don Moen Set To Make History,dropping Collaborative Album by kossyablaze(m): 6:29am On May 16, 2016
I already downloaded one of the tracks. So cool

(1) (Reply)

Exteey - Komije / Lyrics: Olamide – Dont Stop / VIDEO: All Naija Stars - “nowo E Soke” (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.