Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95371 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Good morning beautiful people.

Those interested in selecting chiffon gowns, playsuit, jumpsuit etc should add me up on whatsapp as soon as possible.

Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pictures of the chiffon gowna sent to me by my customer...

Isn't it beautiful? �

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
If you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly add me up now to get her contact.
Very pretty gowns.

P.s: this ones(pictures) are still available.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
In fact pictures are not doing much justice to this gowns... they are so lovely when you see it.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Good morning beautiful people... it's a fine Thursday morning.

Where are my ekiti people? If you're interested in buying chiffon tops kindly send me a message on whatsapp so I'll give you my customer's contact.

Thanks and have a fruitful day

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
When your customer is so satisfied she'll keep sending you pictures of what she got.

Thank you so much Alhaja... I really appreciate your patronage

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
To all those that took time to patronize my customers either for their personal use or for reselling. This is me saying thank you. For supporting me through your patronage to my customers. I really do appreciate.

Thanks and God bless you all abundantly

For those that haven't seen me before but still send referrals to me God's blessings will never depart from you. My abuja customers, Ph, Ekiti, Delta state etc I can't start mentioning names but trust me you all are always in my prayers.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good afternoon beautiful people. Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

I want to say a big thank you to a wonderful customer all the way from calabar. She bought chiffon gowns from my customer. Thank you very much ma'am. I appreciate your patronage.

I also want to say a big thank you to the wonderful uncle that patronized my customer, he bought 21 Polo tops. All the way from Igando. God bless you sir.

Thanks to everyone here for your continuous patronage and referral. I'm deeply grateful.

P.s: if you want to buy for your personal use, your location is not a barrier. We'll deliver wherever you are.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello beautiful people... happy Thursday!

If you're in Ile ife and it's environs and you're interested in buying very lovely gowns(body con dresses, casual gowns, corporate gowns, party gowns etc) either for personal use or for reselling kindly add me up so you'll get the contact/address of my customer opening the bale.

She'll be opening it on Saturday... you don't want to miss this!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Happy new week beautiful people!

Where are my customers in Mowe? If you're interested in buying gowns and tops for your personal use or for reselling. Kindly call or add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact. She'll be opening on Wednesday.

P.s: if you're in Lagos and you want to buy chiffon tops for reselling only. (Wholesalers) kindly add me up on whatsapp so you'll get my customer's contact.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello beautiful people... Hope you all are doing fine.

So we delivered a bale of clean mixed gowns to my customer in Mowe. Guess what?

She opened it that same evening and she has sold 47 pieces at a very reasonable rate. I've been begging her for pictures but I know she's very busy selling so she won't have time for that.

If you're in Mowe and you're interested in buying gowns, there are lots of lovely gowns still very much available in her shop. Add me up to get her contact.
Thank you.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello beautiful people...

Feed your eyes with these pictures. If you're interested in buying anyone from the pictures displayed you can indicate your interest. If you want to start small by selecting also let me know. Thank you

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
More pictures...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
And more...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by alebz007: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good evening friends, Interested in helping people? Oriflame gives you a platform to do that. Want to build a business from home, online or offline? Oriflame is your answer!
We fulfill dreams, that's our mission. And we want to start with you!!
Kingsley 08149322437 Calls/WhatsApp
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Shugarlipz(f): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Do you have any customer in ibadan or Lagos, precisely Gbagada and it's axis
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yes I do ma'am
Shugarlipz:
Do you have any customer in ibadan or Lagos, precisely Gbagada and it's axis
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello beautiful people... happy Sunday to you all.

Please if you're interested in buying gowns.(bodycon dresses, corporate gowns, casual gowns, party gowns etc) kindly stay glued to my page tomorrow from 12pm. Every picture of gown posted will be up for sale for both personal users and wholesalers. Those buying from 10 pieces upwards will be given at a discounted price.
Nationwide delivery...

You don't want to miss this... wink

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello beautiful people... We've got another satisfied customer from Ajah. Thank you so much ma'am Helen, I really appreciate your patronage. She got a bale of chiffon tops and stretch skirts bale as well.

For personal use or wholesale buying kindly add me up on whatsapp to get her contact.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thank you so much Mrs Helen

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:54am On May 01, 2018
We have another beautiful satisfied customer. She got our mixed gown bale.

Very clean from start to finish of the bale.

For those interested in buying for personal use or wholesale. Kindly add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact. Your location is not a barrier.

Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2018
Pictures are not uploading o. Don't know why

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:59am On May 01, 2018
Good morning beautiful people... I was supposed to post this pictures at the stipulated time, but then pictures were not uploading. I really don't understand.
Kindly check @st.ella_thriftstore on IG to see pictures. Thank you
Stella42:
Hello beautiful people... happy Sunday to you all.

Please if you're interested in buying gowns.(bodycon dresses, corporate gowns, casual gowns, party gowns etc) kindly stay glued to my page tomorrow from 12pm. Every picture of gown posted will be up for sale for both personal users and wholesalers. Those buying from 10 pieces upwards will be given at a discounted price.
Nationwide delivery...

You don't want to miss this... wink
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:14pm On May 08, 2018
Hello beautiful people... how una dey?

If you're interested in buying men office shirts either for personal use or for reselling kindly add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact, she'll be opening the bale first thing tomorrow morning. You don't want to miss it. Very clean from beginning to the end of the bale.

I'll really love it if someone from here can select so you'll get the 10% discount from her as a customer that came from me. (Only for tomorrow)

Very lovely uk designer shirts... you don't want to miss this!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:33pm On May 15, 2018
Hello grin beautiful people... been a while!

I'd love to feed your eyes with pictures of men office shirts sent to me by my customer. Very lovely shirts she got in fact she has almost finished selling...my bales are hot cakes cheesy

Cc: lalasticlala kindly help post my pictures

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Liftedhands(f): 8:14pm On May 17, 2018
Hello Stella do you have big sizes? 18 upwards?
Chiffon and cotton preferably.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:37pm On May 22, 2018
Good evening. Pardon me for the late reply. Do you mean big sizes for selection or big size clothes in bales?
Liftedhands:
Hello Stella do you have big sizes? 18 upwards?
Chiffon and cotton preferably.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:42pm On May 22, 2018
Hello beautiful people. Happy Tuesday! wink

We have a very wonderful satisfied customer.

You know you're doing the right thing when a customer patronizes you for more than 5 times. God bless you Mrs chioma.

She got my bale of clean men shirts, men trousers bale as well as ladies leggings bale.

If you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact. Very affordable price.

Clean uk grade AA bales.
The trousers are so lovely. You'll get original men Chinos, jeans etc as well as lovely leggings, Jeggings, etc for ladies.

Her location is in Festac, lagos.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Liftedhands(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2018
Stella42:
Good evening. Pardon me for the late reply. Do you mean big sizes for selection or big size clothes in bales?
Both actually.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:19pm On May 22, 2018
More pictures... so lovely!

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:31pm On May 22, 2018
If you're interested in buying the bale of men shirts, it's very much available. Kindly call or add me up on whatsapp via 08160224637 to place your order.

Original uk designer shirts... so lovely. Pictures are not even doing much justice to it. cheesy

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:35pm On May 22, 2018
Okay... enough of the shirts.

Below are pictures of the trousers from my men trouser bale.

If you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact she just opened the bale today.
Quality UK jeans, Chinos etc are guaranteed at a very affordable price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.