Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95443 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good evening awesome people..
Happy weekend!

We have yet another satisfied customer. She bought our bale of UK quality bras.
Very lovely and clean.
If you're in Lagos. Festac or it's environs and you're interested in buying for wholesale or for personal use. Kindly add me up via 08160224637 to get her contact. If you're outside lagos, she can send you photos and she'll deliver to you.

P.s: I've been having difficulties in posting pictures here.. I don't understand why.
If you need pictures kindly send me a message.
Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello ma'am. Kindly send me a message on whatsapp. [quote author=TeeteeSho post=65498119][/quote]
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sample pictures of the bras... very lovely.

Those interested in buying the bale should call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.

Mods please upload my pictures thank you.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank you Mods...

More pictures of the bras from my bra bale.

We're tested and trusted. We sell nothing but the best grades of UK bales.

If you're in Lagos, festac to be precise, kindly send me a message so I'll give you the contact of my customer that got the bale. Both wholesale and retail buyers are welcome.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
I wish I can post all the pictures my satisfied customer sent to me cheesy. They're that lovely.

Here are few more pictures...

Feed your eyes beautiful people...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Where are the men in the building? If you're in need of original uk designer t-shirts add me up for the contact of my customer that got the bale of men t-shirts. Very clean from start to finish of the bale.Both for those interested in wholesale and retail.
Infact, if you're not told it's from a bale, you won't know at all.

My bales are excellently clean like that cheesy
See pictures below....

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Better soup na money kill am ooo

See more pictures below...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
I don't just sell bales to you and leave you. I direct customers to you.
Na the work wey we dey do.

God bless my beautiful customers both those that buy in bales and those that buys in wholesale and for personal use from my customers.

God bless you abundantly!

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by emijo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Stella42:
Where are the men in the building? If you're in need of original uk designer t-shirts add me up for the contact of my customer that got the bale of men t-shirts. Very clean from start to finish of the bale.Both for those interested in wholesale and retail.
Infact, if you're not told it's from a bale, you won't know at all.

My bales are excellently clean like that cheesy
See pictures below....
How much is the price of each shirt?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wholesalers (10 pieces upwards) is 800 naira. Personal use 1,000 naira.
emijo:

How much is the price of each shirt?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Happy weekend beautiful people!

Where are the men in the building?!

Those interested in buying men office shirts. Kindly add me up to give you the contact of my customer that got the bale. Very clean UK designer shirts. Different sizes are available.

If you want to select for reselling please let me know via whatsapp.
Thank you.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Very clean shirts with lovely designs.

Meanwhile, those that are not fully ready to buy the bale, can also start by selecting, gradually, with hardwork and dedication, you'll make enough money to buy a bale. That's how it's done. Don't wait until you get enough money to buy a bale, start from somewhere.

That's the main reason why I make posts for those that open a bale so that those that aren't buoyant enough, can select from them.

I have your best interest in mind... smiley

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bograd83(f): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good afternoon beautiful people!
Hope the day is turning out well?

If you're interested in buying chiffon tops in selection both for wholesale or for personal use and you're located in the following areas: Aseese, ogun state, Festac town, Ijora oloye, Ijesha, Surulere, and Ogudu, Ojota.
Kindly add me up to get my customers contact that got the bale...
Very lovely tops.
See pictures below...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
More pictures below...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
We still have men tshirts and men office shirts available for those that wants to buy in wholesale and for personal use.

Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Skyfornia(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stella42:
We still have men tshirts and men office shirts available for those that wants to buy in wholesale and for personal use.

Thank you

I need some office shirts and t-shirts..your contact pls

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello. How much is a pair of shoe and a handbag at wholesale price
Stella42:

Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
How much is a pair of ladies shoe and a handbag at a wholesale price?
Stella42:

Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good day sir. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637. Thank you.
Skyfornia:

I need some office shirts and t-shirts..your contact pls
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
I sell in bales only ma'am. But if you want to buy for personal use, kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637 so I'll give you my customers contact to buy from. Thank you
tosintomi:
How much is a pair of ladies shoe and a handbag at a wholesale price?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by ayomi2016: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Devosequence(f): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
OK at what rate
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Devosequence(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
I need an urgent response
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Devosequence(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
I mean for the wall paper
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter celebration beautiful people. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Modupe98: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy easter MA
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2018
Hi
Pls i am interested in the bale..
I want shoes for adults please...
Corporate clothes too
Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Good morning ma'am. They're available. Kindly send me a message via whatsapp on 08160224637. Thanks
phimaky:
Hi
Pls i am interested in the bale..
I want shoes for adults please...
Corporate clothes too
Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Modupe98:
Happy easter MA
thanks and God bless you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Hello beautiful people... I'm sure you all had a splendid holiday.

I have a customer from ekiti. She'll be opening her bale of very clean chiffon tops. If you're Interested in buying for your personal use or in wholesale. Please add me up on whatsapp to get her contact.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Also... if you're in Lagos and you want to select chiffon gowns, kindly add me on whatsapp via 08160224637 to get my customer's contact. She'll be opening it tomorrow.

If you want to select mixed gowns and you're in Ile ife, Osun state. Kindly add me up on whatsapp as well. Opening date next week Wednesday.

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.