Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her (1780 Views)

Toolz Looks Absolutely Stunning In Traditional Attire (photos) / Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) / Tboss Absolutely Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Halleydavid: 9:51am On May 16, 2016
Controversial actress who has been embroiled in a lot of issues mostly relationship issue has taken her time to find herself and her foot again, all thanks to her recent vacation. The actress who is still in the process of re-branding herself have shaved her hair and today, she shared a message on her social Media page, giving a hit to her past mistakes and how it helped her.

See MORE OF HER STUNNING PHOTOS HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/toyin-aimakhu-shaves-her-hair-looks.html

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by cruzita(f): 9:54am On May 16, 2016
undecided who is she ?

will she reduce fuel price?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2016
I see that suffer suffer for waist trainer hand don dey pay off.... grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Nobody: 10:09am On May 16, 2016
U don con back again toyin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Tolexander: 10:12am On May 16, 2016
She forgets that when mistake keeps reoccurring, it isn't a mistake anymore but stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2016
angry grin. The annoying and at same time funny thing about her mistakes is that WE DON'T CARE!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by omoyemirally(f): 10:22am On May 16, 2016
I dnt knw d reason y I dnt like dis girl.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Halleydavid: 10:27am On May 16, 2016
lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by optional1(f): 10:40am On May 16, 2016
miss bleech
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Tolexander: 10:49am On May 16, 2016
optional1:
miss bleech
hypo and JIK ambassador you mean?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by optional1(f): 10:56am On May 16, 2016
Tolexander:
hypo and JIK ambassador you mean?

Na u talk am ooooo.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Afrok(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2016
She should calm down now, she's trying too hard to remain relevant abeg undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by darealsola(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2016
who shave epp
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2016
omoyemirally:
I dnt knw d reason y I dnt like dis girl.

I really don't understand what freaks people about her.

Is it her acting skills or roles, or her decent lifestyle or fashion or relationship?

I still don't get undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Nobody: 11:49am On May 16, 2016
So she calls her fans toyintitans cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 16, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef, day don break for Toyin Aimakhu shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
So she calls her fans toyintitans cheesy
See name o cheesy ; She for Kuku call them Titans grin

(1) (Reply)

(must Watch Video) Ghanaian Celebrity Sex Video Leaks Online / Wizkid Pictured Grabbing A Lady's A*ss On Music Video Set / Star Celebrities Grace Actress Mistura Asunramu's Movie Primiere [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.