Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja (59944 Views)

New Peugeot Pick-up Truck To Replace 404 And 504 Pick-up (photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2016
Keneking:
This location does not look like Maitama probably, Ilorin undecided
Take the next available bus to Abuja to see for yoursef, i did be glad to take you there. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Why your leg con scatter for the photo nah ? abi you no know say your reflection dey the car ?
lol.. i balance well like C.Ronaldo that wants to take free kick cheesy
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2016
forghon:
guy ladies prefer dis
You knw wah get them wet on time.. cheesy
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Worksunlimited: 2:17pm On May 16, 2016
princeakins:
Unbelievable!!! See What I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja

I spotted this peugeout 404 in Maitama area of Abuja, it was parked in front of a popular supermarket store name "CLASSIC STORES' at Maitama. shocked Cant believe such car can still be in existence especially in Nigeria were we lack maintenance culture and we only wanna use the latest G-wagon, Range Rover, ferrari etc.

I waited for about 15minutes to interview and take a shot with the owner, i was only able to take the shot of the car.

If i use this Peugeout 404 to ask any Nairaland chick on a date i hope u ladies wont mind grin .... Check the picture below for your eyershots cool cool

The owner should better not bring this car to lagos.. If he does, frsc and vio go just arrest the motor (not the owner o) for driving around town without drivers license, driving on the roads of lagos with expired tyres, e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Real men don't use cars to ask for dates.

This owner should be proud of his car.
Take ur bae out using a bicycle if you dont get it. :p
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 16, 2016
princeakins:
Take ur bae out using a bicycle if you dont get it. :p

My wife and I ride bicycles every weekend.

Nigeria has really fallen sad
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2016
I love the old Peugeots, much better than the tin pot FWD Euro boxes being churned out these days. I particularly like the look of the Metallic Green 504 GLD with the twin headlamps and reinforced bumpers. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My wife and I ride bicycles every weekend.

Nigeria has really fallen sad
Good fo you.. Thats a better way to exercise yoursef. cheesy
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by lexyclasy: 3:06pm On May 16, 2016
PushPlay:
It's a Peugeot 404. Vintage.

Cool ride I must say.
I need this kind of car to oppress those mad drivers in Port Harcourt who specializes in driving one-way and nasty overtaking....i will just brush all of them one by one....including keke.....when they notice your car has no dent they will chase you away from your lane....very weird city call PH
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2016
lexyclasy:
I need this kind of car to oppress those mad drivers in Port Harcourt who specializes in driving one-way and nasty overtaking....i will just brush all of them one by one....including keke.....when they notice your car has no dent they will chase you away from your lane....very weird city call PH
This your comment got me laughing man. As in they won't know what hit them.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by forghon: 3:19pm On May 16, 2016
princeakins:
You knw wah get them wet on time.. cheesy
I will pretend I dnt see dis oga me
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 16, 2016
Last time I saw that car was back in 1990, a fathers friend brought it to our house.

i was curious as to about the fuel tank cap cos i didnt see it on the body, until I was told that it was located behind the rear license plate.

Nice classic cars, Nigerians are the only african country that change cars like slippers and yet have the poorest maintenance culture on cars.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by andyanders: 3:51pm On May 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Millions?

For chrisakes, it's a 404 not a Ferrari grin

Go and check the cost of antique cars like this and find the value. Millionaires are people that buy stuffs like this and not poor people.

3 Likes

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by firstolalekan(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2016
nwaanambra1:
if the owner of this car never changed the engine since he bought it and it still hav the original body parts, him don hammer be dat!

na to call Peugeot or go ebay go auction nam sure pass - 450k to 600k dollars no be moi-moi na! cool cool
Dreamer
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2016
Go inside nd ask for dino melaye
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2016
forghon:
I will pretend I dnt see dis oga me
You better do else.. cheesy
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Go inside nd ask for dino melaye
I tot of him at first... En i search every looks & corner of that store, he wasnt dr.. so i concluded it wasnt his.. i go catch am anoda day. smiley
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2016
andyanders:

Go and check the cost of antique cars like this and find the value. Millionaires are people that buy stuffs like this and not poor people.

I buy and sell classic cars specifically and probably been doing that longer than you've been alive.

I don't have to go and check like you kids because it's my hobby and I'm well aware of prices.

This is a daily driver status 404.

Not sure why you intelligent people wink think it's worth $600 thousand dollars.

Poverty is indeed a disease.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Dunexxx(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
nice
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Ebukaokeke5: 7:31pm On May 16, 2016
Too cool 2 b true.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by CaptPlanet(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2016
Classic!

I duff my hat

1 Like

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by MosesNG(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
That's a vintage. Love it
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by demiladegold(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
I actually love the car

Sleek

1 Like

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 2:37am On May 17, 2016
babawarunn:
I saw the car at that same spot while driving home last week. It was in front of classic supermarket just as you said beside AA oil's mansion and Access Bank on Gana Street, Maitama.
Ah duff ma hat... ur on point.. u stay ard there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / Lexus Rx 350 or Mercedes Benz GLK 350: Which Is Better? / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.