Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? (13128 Views)

Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by AlBaqir(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Start from OP
spiritualmubi
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by spiritualmubi: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
AlBaqir:
Start from OP spiritualmubi
interesting read I must say. Mashaa'Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Laughing
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Interesting thread, I must say.
This thread increased my love for Sahih Bukhari.

As per the argument, Allah knows best.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by true2god: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Harbioye:
Interesting thread, I must say.
This thread increased my love for Sahih Bukhari.

As per the argument, Allah knows best.

The same sahih Bukhari that made mohammed look like a mafia lord.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
true2god:
The same sahih Bukhari that made mohammed look like a mafia lord.

Anything that makes you sleep at night, man
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Those were the true acts of Mohammed, Sahih muslim also contains some of his violent acts, these books cant be lies, people followed this man like a cult leader, anything he did was regarded as holy. Some even commented about the whiteness of his thigh, shows what sort of hold he had on their minds.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
fortran12:
Those were the true acts of Mohammed, Sahih muslim also contains some of his violent acts, these books cant be lies, people followed this man like a cult leader, anything he did was regarded as holy. Some even commented about the whiteness of his thigh, shows what sort of hold he had on their minds.
You missed road?
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Empiree:
You missed road?

Are u embarrassed?
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
fortran12:

Are u embarrassed?
about what?
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Empiree:
about what?
Your prophet being pushed under the bus
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2019
fortran12:

Your prophet being pushed under the bus
whatever that means to you?. History book is not revelation, buddy.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 3:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Empiree:
whatever that means to you?. History book is not revelation, buddy.
Am not saying its revelation , I mean it tells the truth about mohammed and his "deeds"
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 4:39am On Dec 23, 2019
fortran12:

Am not saying its revelation , I mean it tells the truth about mohammed and his "deeds"
how do you confirm veracity of your claim?
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Empiree:
how do you confirm veracity of your claim?
All the hadiths say so except you claim they have been tampered with
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
fortran12:

All the hadiths say so except you claim they have been tampered with
what do you know about Hadith?. Can you tell us?
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Empiree:
what do you know about Hadith?. Can you tell us?
What exactly do u want to know. They are the writeups of some adventures and words of mohammed and explanation of the quran
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
fortran12:

What exactly do u want to know. They are the writeups of some adventures and words of mohammed and explanation of the quran
this is general definition but the question is, how do you determine validity of each of the hadith?
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Empiree:
this is general definition but the question is, how do you determine validity of each of the hadith?
If it's sahih it's authentic.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
fortran12:

If it's sahih it's authentic.
how do you determine "sahih" Hadith?
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
how do you determine "sahih" Hadith?
It's written on the document. At the bottom you will see it written.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

It's written on the document. At the bottom you will see it written.
I tried to get you to think but it seems you can't. You can not prove rubbish coming out of your mouth. If you don't know something it is much better you quiet. I have given you enough chance.

Before you talk about Islam, first of all go and enroll in standard Islamic institution and get a degree before you open your mouth. I mean no disrespect but I am sorry, I can't take anything from you serious.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
I tried to get you to think but it seems you can't. You can not prove rubbish coming out of your mouth. If you don't know something it is much better you quiet. I have given you enough chance.

Before you talk about Islam, first of all go and enroll in standard Islamic institution and get a degree before you open your mouth. I mean no disrespect but I am sorry, I can't take anything from you serious.
Have you seen any hadith book before? I can post one here if u want and show you where the word sahih is written.
I will show you your Islamic website that contains al-bukhari's text.

As you can see it's written at the base of the site. I will check for an actual PDF of his text and show you. From the name sahih you know it's authentic. So what are you saying ?

Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

Have you seen any hadith book before? I can post one here if u want and show you where the word sahih is written.

As you can see it's written at the base of the site. I will check for an actual PDF of his text and show you
who told you everything in sahih bukhari is sahih?. That's where I'm trying to get you to think all along. Sahih bukhari is a book containing stories, facts, falsehood, etc. It is not entirely revelation. If a book is not revelation then it is bound to contain fallacies, delibrate errors, or genuine errors etc as long as they are in harmony or in conflict with Qur'an. But you are not fit for argument with me for what is fact or false in Hadith.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

As you can see it's written at the base of the site. I will check for an actual PDF of his text and show you. From the name sahih you know it's authentic. So what are you saying ?
as for the attachment, a good student of knowledge would do research. You don't just come here and denounce Hadith just because it doesn't suit you. Yes, there are many things that black cumin cures. Honey too
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
who told you everything in sahih bukhari is sahih?. That's where I'm trying to get you to think all along. Sahih bukhari is a book containing stories, facts, falsehood, etc. It is not entirely revelation. If a book is not revelation then it is bound to contain fallacies, delibrate errors, or genuine errors etc as long as they are in harmony or in conflict with Qur'an. But you are not fit for argument with me for what is fact or false in Hadith.
See you ranking your self. Its good to dream.
If a book deemed sahih by Muslims is not authentic then its easy to say the Qur'an is not accurate too

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

See you ranking your self. Its good to dream.
If a book deemed sahih by Muslims is not authentic then its easy to say the Qur'an is not accurate too
Pardon?. I thought you have been talking about Hadith?. Why are you now talking about Qur'an?.

Qur'an is 100 authentic. All the contents of the Qur'an are revelation but not Hadith. The reason Hadith can not be 100 authentic is because it was not written and compiled in the presence of the prophet (saw). But Qur'an was written down completely in his presence. Plus there is God's guarantee protection of Qur'an. Same guarantee was not ascertain for Hadith.
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
Pardon?. I thought you have been talking about Hadith?. Why are you now talking about Qur'an?.

Qur'an is 100 authentic. All the contents of the Qur'an are revelation but not Hadith. The reason Hadith can not be 100 authentic is because it was not written and compiled in the presence of the prophet (saw). But Qur'an was written down completely in his presence. Plus there is God's guarantee protection of Qur'an. Same guarantee was not ascertain for Hadith.

If it's 100% correct how can you explain the inaccuracies. Moses being Jesus' uncle? Despite them living thousands of years apart.

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

If it's 100% correct how can you explain the inaccuracies. Moses being Jesus' uncle? Despite them living thousands of years apart.
Al you have to do it bring actual quotation from Quran not random statement of yours. Besides, all prophets and messengers of God are brother, paternal brothers. Prophet Muhammad(SAW) told us this.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
Al you have to do it bring actual quotation from Quran not random statement of yours. Besides, all prophets and messengers of God are brother, paternal brothers. Prophet Muhammad(SAW) told us this.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

You bring me hadith, hope u know what you said about them earlier. First let me explain my self then I will pick at the hadith. The Qur'an in sura 19 vs 27-28 - then she brought the child to her folk carrying him and the said Mary thou hast surely committed a monstrous thing! Sister of Aaron they father was not a wicked man......
The confusion is in the name Mariam or Miriam. Also note Mary the mother of Jesus and Aaron do not share any ancestral links so she can't be his sister. They lived thousands of years after so how is Moses Jesus' uncle?

How can the prophets he paternally related. Mohammed has no links to Abraham or even Ishmael.
Abraham is Aramaic and Hagar is Egyptian. So how can their son Ishmael be an Arab.
The Qur'an mentions Ishmael learning Arabic at a young age. If he is the father of the Arabs how can he learn Arabic?
Mohammed tried coming via the route of descending from Ishmael was he was trying to convince the jews and Christians of his prophet-hood, but they did not buy it
Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by Empiree: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
How can the prophets he paternally related. Mohammed has no links to Abraham or even Ishmael.
Abraham is Aramaic and Hagar is Egyptian. So how can their son Ishmael be an Arab.
The Qur'an mentions Ishmael learning Arabic at a young age. If he is the father of the Arabs how can he learn Arabic?
Mohammed tried coming via the route of descending from Ishmael was he was trying to convince the jews and Christians of his prophet-hood, but they did not buy it
This is rather silly. First, check his genealogy. Second, how is learning language an issue?. Maybe you need to ask how and why some nigerians speak Mandarin since they are chinese?.

fortran12:

You bring me hadith, hope u know what you said about them earlier. First let me explain my self then I will pick at the hadith. The Qur'an in sura 19 vs 27-28 - then she brought the child to her folk carrying him and the said Mary thou hast surely committed a monstrous thing! Sister of Aaron they father was not a wicked man......
The confusion is in the name Mariam or Miriam. Also note Mary the mother of Jesus and Aaron do not share any ancestral links so she can't be his sister. They lived thousands of years after so how is Moses Jesus' uncle?
This is old christian evangelist argument, bro. You should have known better now. Problem you have is lack of GENEALOGICAL & HISTORICAL & LEXICAL ENQUIRIES which your christian scholars failed to exercise but they have now done their homework after muslims enlightened them. So they no longer bring this alleged "contradiction" against Quran. As opposed to the New Testament, the Qur'an has copious mention of Mary, starting from her birth, to her seclusion, the annunciation and her giving birth to Jesus. While the Qur'an has lots of things to say regarding the childhood of Mary, the New Testament contains nothing of the sort. It practically sheds no light on the life of Mary before she became pregnant. This information that christians dont have i their text was part of their misunderstanding. Therefore, I would advise you to please read Quran and study root of Mary from birth to the time she gave birth to Jesus. This will give you a clue why Quran says “Sister Of Aaron”. I have no time to post ot type all that here. Read here for more information

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? by fortran12: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
This is rather silly. First, check his genealogy. Second, how is learning language an issue?. Maybe you need to ask how and why some nigerians speak Mandarin since they are chinese?.

This is old christian evangelist argument, bro. You should have known better now. Problem you have is lack of GENEALOGICAL & HISTORICAL & LEXICAL ENQUIRIES which your christian scholars failed to exercise but they have now done their homework after muslims enlightened them. So they no longer bring this alleged "contradiction" against Quran. As opposed to the New Testament, the Qur'an has copious mention of Mary, starting from her birth, to her seclusion, the annunciation and her giving birth to Jesus. While the Qur'an has lots of things to say regarding the childhood of Mary, the New Testament contains nothing of the sort. It practically sheds no light on the life of Mary before she became pregnant. This information that christians dont have i their text was part of their misunderstanding. Therefore, I would advise you to please read Quran and study root of Mary from birth to the time she gave birth to Jesus. This will give you a clue why Quran says “Sister Of Aaron”. I have no time to post ot type all that here. Read here for more information

Let me easily destroy your response. How can the father , originator of the Arabs learn Arabic when he is supposed to be their founder. That is a fallacy. Am sure you understand.
Now for the second claim. How does that answer the obvious mistake the Qur'an calls Mary the mother of Jesus the sister of Aaron. This is an obvious mistake.

Pls am waiting for your answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / My Hijab Experience / The Black Man And His Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.